Jimin •The Thirteenth•

Ghost!Jimin x readerSpooky storyWarning: Jimin follows you home, watches everything you do, no protection (he's a spirit), readers friend walks in on Jimin & reader, kinda cringe tbh•Reader and her friends are college students•————————————————————...

Spooky story
Warning: Jimin follows you home, watches everything you do, no protection (he's a spirit), readers friend walks in on Jimin & reader, kinda cringe tbh
•Reader and her friends are college students•
—————————————————————————

"Aw come on Y/n! Nothing's going to happen!" Jungkook chuckles, trying to open his jammed locker.

"Well, Y/n has always been a scaredy cat." Hoseok snorts, patting your shoulders.

If looks could kill, your two best friends would be dead by now. "Hoseok you literally have no room to talk."

Jungkook let out another giggle, "Well he isn't wrong. You both are chickens."

Namjoon, your other friend, walks towards the three of you. "Oh Y/n definitely is a chicken."

"Come on Y/n just come!"

"Yeah pretty pretty please!"

"Fine I'll go!"

The three boys cheer. You had a nauseating feeling. The whole town talks about the legend of Park Jimin on every Friday the 13th.

It was told that a group of teenagers went to his gravestone on September 12, 1974. At midnight, they were found dead from a car accident. Their car struck a tree not too far from the cemetery.

The thought of possibly getting killed lingered in your head. You still had many goals you wanted to accomplish in life! Also how would your cat survive? More and more what ifs and scenarios popped up in your mind.

Once the sun had set, your three friends appeared at your door. "Y/n~ come out before I drag you out!" Chimes Jungkook.

You huff and exit your apartment. You knew that Jungkook would actually bust down your door and drag you out, and you didn't really want to go through that. Everyone piles into Hoseok's car and 'enjoys' the ride.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," you mumble, nerves starting to take over as you see the time inching to midnight on Hoseok's radio.

"We'll be ok. I doubt anything will happen." Jungkook says from the passenger seat, turning over to look at you and pat your thigh. Namjoon, sitting next to you, gives you a sympathetic look.

The drive was probably about thirty minutes as it resided on the outskirts of town. It was abandon for sure. No one has been buried there since the early nineteen hundreds.

Hoseok parks the car on the side of the gravel road. In front of you stood the ancient graveyard. Two pillars covered in moss stood at the entrance, in between them was an arched metal gate with finials. This place was breath taking.

"How are we going to get in?" Hoseok asks. "We might have to climb over." Namjoon gulps, looking up at the gates sharp spikes. Jungkook let out a chuckle as he pushes open the gate, "Or, we could just walk in like normal."