Hoseok •Mafia•

Trashy

Leather boots paddles against the creaky boards. Chatters and clinks of glass were heard and the air was foggy from the cigars.

"Hey Jhope! You made it!" One male cheered. He was one of Jhope's closets friends ever since childhood after his parents threw him out. After that the two stuck together through thick and then.

Once the two were wanted because of destroying the street even if it was an accident. Which made them change their names and hair colors to red and brown.

"Thanks for inviting me 'Rap Monster',"

"No problem, I made sure to message Suga too but it's not like he'll read it anyway." The two laughed.

"Waiter!" Jhope called which signaled a small boy with black hair. His eyes were big and his smile was brightening.

"Yes sir?"

"Um... Jungkook, could I get a glass of champaign? Put it on my tab." Jhope said, pushing his sunglasses up.

"Definitely sir, anything for you?" The waiter asked, referring to Rap Monster.

"Ah no thanks I'm good." He smiled, showing off a dimple on his left cheek.

The waiter left leaving the two alone again.

"So do we have a new mission Boss?"

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me Boss?" The red haired male groaned.

"Anyway the mission is to get this girl, her name is Y/n-"

"Here's your champaign sir,"

"Thanks.. hey how'd you like to work for me instead of this junk of a place...."

"Jungkook."

"Yeah, Jungkook, you'll get paid a lot more than here, please take a seat." He ushered the younger to sit.

"I-I'd love too! But what exactly am I going to be doing?" Jungkook asked. His fingers shook of how excited he was.

"Well I'm glad you asked," Jhope crossed one of his legs over the other and intwined his hands together.

"You'll be working with this guy," pointing to Rap Monster, "and he does things like selling drugs, hacking, killing, etc. and I know you won't tell the cops because of you do... you won't be alive."

Jungkook gulped, face flushed to pale and fear overcame him.

"Kid, you might as well agree if you have your life on the line," the brown haired male laughed.

Over all Jungkook agreed and became one of Jhopes hitman after quitting his job as a waiter. And the three left the building.

"So now call Yoongi, Namjoon I'll tell you guys what to do,"

Namjoon did as told while Jungkook undid the tie around his neck and unbuttoning his shirt a little.

After getting the grumpy man on the call, Jhope explained the plan.

"I need you guys to get me this girl named Y/n. Her father is one of our enemies and we can use her to get what we want." 

"So... your saying that we're going to use an innocent girl against her will?" Jungkook gawked.

"Who is that?" Yoongi grumbled, honestly not caring either way.

"Well Yoons, He's one of our new workers now! You should welcome him." Namjoon smiled even Yoongi could tell through the phone.