candy challenge (requested)

"Okay, so do you remember how we play this?" You asked Tiffany as you put the bags of candy behind you.

She bit her lip and tried to take a peek at what they were but you stopped her by putting your hands on her shoulder, giggling happily.

"No peeking, you cute little cheater."

She laughed before grabbing your hands in hers.

"Yeah, baby, I remember." She said.

"Okay. So I'm going to tie this to cover your eyes." You said as you grabbed the blindfold.

She smirked a little as you put it over her eyes and tied it, careful not to pull or tug at any of her hair.

"I'm going to open the first candy and put it in my mouth then I'll kiss you and you'll tell me what it is."

"Got it, darling. I'm ready." She said and waited patiently on the bed beside you.

You opened the bag of candy and put the first piece in your mouth.

You chewed it and then swallowed it a few seconds later before putting your lips on hers.

"Okay. What is it?" You asked as you pulled away from her lips.

"Hmm... It's kind of sour. I'll say a sour punch bite?"

"What flavor?"

"Blue raspberry."

"Correct! One point, well done!" You smiled. "Okay, onto the next one."

You put another candy into your mouth and chewed it for a few seconds before swallowing it.

You leaned forward and put your lips on Tiffany's once more.

"What is it?" You asked.

"That was very sweet." She smiled. "I'm going to say sweetarts?"

"Correct!"

"Am I doing a good job?"

"Yes, baby, very good!" You proudly answered. "We've only done two so far but you've got them both right."

"So... I deserve a kiss, then? We can agree on that, right?"

You laughed and shook your head, though she didn't see it.

"Oh, come on, baby. Give me a kiss."

You playfully rolled your eyes before kissing her cheek.

"Unfair. I meant on the lips." She pouted.

"Get another one right and then I'll think about it." You said and watched her smirk again.

"Okay. I'm getting that kiss." She said, determined.

You ate another piece of candy and then put your lips on hers, giving her a taste of the sweet chocolate that you'd just eaten.

"Chocolate, for sure."

"You have to specify." You said.

"Okay. Hm..." She paused to think about it. "Milky Way!"

"Correct." You said. "Good job, baby."

"Give me that kiss now." She smiled.

"Tiffany, we have two to go. If I kiss you, we'll never finish."

"That's not so bad, right? Three out of five, I already won. Besides, you owe me that kiss."

"Fine." You sighed before pecking her lips.

But Tiffany wasn't having it.

She wanted more than just a peck and she wasn't going to let you pull away that easily.

You felt her pull you closer and you reached back to untie the blindfold carefully.

"Should we just keep it on?" She joked. "You know, spice things up a little?"

You laughed but untied it anyway.

She continued kissing you as she laid you down against the bed, her lips moving sweetly against yours.

"Your kisses are always so sweet, even more so now." She said.

"I wonder why." You teased, making her laugh.

"I love you." She said as she cupped your cheeks gently and kissed you again, a little deeper. "And this is much better than that game, right?"

"Maybe." You said teasingly, making her giggle and tickle your sides playfully. "And I love you too, baby." You said as you pulled her closer.