Seek x Figure x Screech FLUFF

Ok we got the second request after a long fucking time uhh...

Requested by @Thegrandfatherclock

Btw my story writing skills will be ass.
_________

3rd Person POV: Screech, Figure, and Seek were going to spend some quality time together by watching a movie even though Figure's blind.

"Are you exited? What are we gonna watch? Are we eating popcorn? Are we doing this? That? Dah dah dah? Bla-" You get my point.

Screech was being annoying as hell like always, but Seek and Figure didn't seem to mind. Although, they probably did get pissed off a bit.

They all sat down on the couch. "What're we gonna watch, Seek?" Asked Figure.

Seek replied, "I was thinking we could maybe watch 'The Exorcist'"

"Oh ok! But, the title seems like something that would scare Screech..."

"We don't give two shits about him."

"...okay."

Seek turned the TV on. He was scrolling through Netflix until he found the movie he was looking for. He clicked on it with the control.

_________
Time Skip
_________

They were in the middle of the movie. Seek and Figure were pretty interested. (Figure was listening.) Screech was terrified.

_________
Another Time Skip
(I don't know shit about the movie)
_________

They finished watching the movie. Seek and Figure were all like "Woah! That was a good movie!" And shit even though Figure is a blind bitch. (No offense)

"Imma go to the bathroom. Be right back." Seek said

"Okay" replied Figure.

Screech on the other hand was left all traumatized.

"...W-w-w-wut?!...That was scary!"

Figure noticed Screech was having a panic attack, so he asked "What's wrong?"

"The movie..."

"Oh, I understand. It did seem scary for someone like you. It's okay though! I'll try to convince Seek next time to put something suitable for kids." (I'm assuming he's a kid in this cuz he got scared)

"Okay! Thanks Figure!" Screech said, relieved he won't have to watch a scary movie like that again.

Figure gave Screech a high five, although all he did was put his hand up while Screech was the one giving the high five.

Seek came back from the bathroom.

"Okay all is good, right?" Seek said as he came into the room.

"Yup" Screech said. "Just don't put on a scary movie next time."

"Okay, sorry bout that."

They spent the rest of the day doing other things such as doing activities.

_________
The End :D
_________

Damn...School is draining me a lot so that's why I didn't post chapters so quickly. I'm trying to post many chapters at once for that. But anyway...

Word count: 433