description

In the small coastal town of Outer Banks, Amelie Brook, a popular and confident young woman, thrives among her circle of friends who mean the world to her. But beneath her vibrant facade, Amelie carries deep insecurities and past traumas. Living alone due to her parents' constant work travels, she often finds herself getting into trouble.

Her relationship with her parents, especially her mother, has always been strained. Her mother's own issues have burdened Amelie since childhood. Adding to her feelings of isolation, Amelie's older sister, April, moved away for university.

However, Amelie finds solace in the tight-knit group of friends known as the Pogues. Together, they explore hidden coves, chase adventure, and create lasting memories along the sandy shores. But Amelie's journey takes an unexpected turn when her friendship with Jj Maybank evolves into something more than just friendship. As they unravel the secrets of the town and navigate the complexities of their own hearts, Amelie discovers that true love and self-acceptance can emerge from the most unexpected places.

Throughout her journey, Amelie learns to confront her insecurities, heal from past traumas, and embrace the unwavering support of her loyal friends.