one

4:02am.

i couldn't sleep, my head was all over the place. i fucking hated thinking. all i wanted was to sleep and forget everything i hated about today. my usual want and need.

i need a drink. water.

i strolled downstairs and entered the kitchen walking over to the fridge to reach a bottle of water, which i was surprised to see for once.

As i turned back around i was envisioned with the sight of jj shirtless perched against the counter as his eyes slowly moved from the bottom of my legs up to the depth of my eyes.

my breath shortened and my heart sped, his eyes still lingering on my unbeknownst lack of clothing clung to my curves.

why was he awake??

"take a picture it'll last longer" i suggested as his stare came to my attention, his mouth curved to a smirk,licking his lips as he slowly edged closer as i fought the whimper building in my throat.

did he even sleep?

"why are you awake at this time?" he whispered my stare shifting from his mouth to his eyes.

clearing my throat i replied "i could ask you the same thing."

"well i'm having a smoke" he replied holding up his lighter and pack of cigarettes, "and you?"

he smokes cigarettes? since when?

"i didn't know you smoked" i questioned.

"occasionally" he replied.

"what's the occasion?" i returned

just as he opened his mouth to reply his bare chest inches away from mine a sudden movement from the next room catches our eyes

we curiously went to the next room to find john b spread out on his mattress as sarah hung off the side of the bed her hand almost touching the wooden floor boards.

"what was that noise?" i questioned

they were both asleep.

i glanced at jj, his eyes already pointed my way. we were both confused.

"where did it come from?" jj wondered as he crept into another room

i remained silent as i followed behind him as we tried to locate where the bang came from.

bang

there it was. again.

"what the fuck" i whispered to jj as our eyes widened

i walked towards the window looking outside.
just as i turned around to state i saw nothing, all five of my friends stood behind me.

john b, sarah, kiara,pope and jj.

"fuck. when did you all wake up??!" i asked still startled

"what is that fucking noise?!" john b asked whilst attempting to wake him self up, rubbing his eyes.

we all slept at john b's (also known as the chateau) last night, after our heavily intoxicated celebration to the start of summer break.