Chapter 5

Mangle's POV

"...The point is, I don't know who to believe..." I said, looking between the two of them. "Let's see...I've known Marionette longer, so it would be reasonable to believe him..." I said, and he smiled. "But..." His smile quickly faded. As I said earlier, you rarely come out of your box, and you hardly communicate when you do - let alone with me. And I never see you during the daytime, but that goes without saying. On the other hand...I've known Springtrap for a while now, and I also trust him...I'm sorry Marionette, but I believe Springtrap." I said. Springtrap smiled weakly at me. Marionette was about to rebuttal, but stopped himself and sighed. "Fine. I guess there's know way I can convince you...For now. Just wait and see." He got off Springtrap and left without another word. I smiled and walked over to Springtrap. He returned the smile fully and sat up. "You really believe me?" He asked, sounding slightly unsure. "Are you saying I shouldn't?" I replied, raising an eyebrow. "N-No! I'm telling the truth...I'm just glad you trust me, t-that's all." He said nervously. I giggled. "OK, good." I gave him a huge hug. He blushed a little and hugged me back. Suddenly, we heard a noise...