Chapter 2: 'Truth Sometimes Hurts.'

-----{Volume1: Chapter 2]-----

[City Bar, 08:40 PM]

"What...?" Y/N asks while dropping his beer.

Thankfully his friend caught it and put it back on the table, he sighed and then looked at Y/N.

"I know it hurts... But I saw her, Y/N." His friend replied.

Y/N looks down, his eyes slowly blurring and his head is spinning... But His friend managed to bring him back by shaking his shoulder.

Y/N looks up then gulps, before slowly drinking his beer... With a shaky hand.

"Y/N..." His friend whispered while holding his beer as Y/N drank it.

"That... Can't be..." Y/N whispered. "She promises...." He continued.

"I know, Buddy... I know." His friend slowly gave him an embrace.

Y/N looks forward with a blank expression... As his mind tried to process everything that was happening.

His friend pulls away but keeps holding his shoulder, squeezing it.  They both stay like that for a few minutes...

Y/N then looks down and pulls out his phone to look at the time.

"Ah... It's late, I better get home." Y/N said 

He said it like nothing was going wrong at the moment like everything would be fine once he returned home... Return to his love...

His friend only watches him as Y/N stands up while shaking... He is scared... Afraid... That Olivia... the love of his life...

Y/N ran so fast while arriving at the building that he tapped the elevator multiple times and then looked up to see that it's gonna be a while.

He book it and runs towards the stairs, floor to floor his speed just keeps increasing... He just wants this to be a lie... He doesn't want this to be real... His love... The one he loves the most...

Y/N runs through the hallway to his and Olivia's apartment, he pulls out his key and then stops at the door... Panting for a moment before unlocking the door and opening it.

The apartment seems peaceful... Boiling water can be heard from the kitchen, the TV news is playing in the living room...

Y/N closes the door and takes off his shoes with a blank look, he walks with a distant eye... Everything seems peaceful... So quiet... And Olivia seems like sleeping...

It was all not true... Olivia still loves him... still loyal to him... Sleeping while waiting for his return to cuddle up in their bed...

Is what he wishes it actually was... He glanced at their bedroom, the door closed and locked... No sound comes out from the room... But he knows... He knows... Is because of her request...

----------------------------------------

"Um... Olivia? Why should we buy this again...?" Y/N asks

Y/N and Olivia are standing side by side in the living room while watching some workers come in and out of their bedroom, installing the new soundproof wall they bought.

Olivia glances at Y/N then smiles and wraps her arms around his right arm then leans up to his ear.

"So we could get more privacy, dear~" Olivia whispered