Chapter 4: 'It's not the answer. It's the solution.'

-----{Volume 1: Chapter 4]-----

In the middle of the night, in his small apartment... Only this sound of the clock ticking is heard, then... Heavy breathing... Y/N is sitting in the bathroom, closing his eyes and taking a long breath every second.

He looks up at the ceiling, and opens his eyes... red and tears fall down his face, he takes a longer breath... then slowly looks down, his arms are full of red marks from the knife that's on the counter.

He doesn't know why is he feeling this way, and doesn't know why hurting himself managed to calm himself... But he knows that he just doesn't want to feel this way, so he picks up the knife again and makes a small cut in his wrist, he jolts but soon his breathing is normal as he calms down...

He leaned back on the toilet seat and looked up, letting the pain overtake his sadness... He feels so tired, as if he has just been running... Running from this reality, from all the cruelty this world has... It was only a heartbreak yet he feels like he just has just been tortured, oh how cruel this world is...

Y/N sighs and slowly stands up then looks himself at the mirror... seeing how miserable he looks, cuts all over his arms... dark circles under his eyes... messy hair that he hasn't taken care of... and red eyes from crying made him look like a crack addict...

He closes his eyes and takes a long breath, before leaning back and...

Thud!

He leans back hard on the wall and yet he doesn't feel anything... the sadness has overtaken the pain again and it's going back to him, so he slowly reaches out to the knife... to try to hide the sadness again...

|City Park, 02:32 AM.|

On the chill night at the park, where there's no one and the only sounds are the cricket and the frogs that are on the lake...

In under a lamp where there's a vending machine and bench, a girl sits there alone holding a drink that she doesn't realize is slowly spilling out... Of course, it was the heartbreaker,  Olivia.

Olivia sighs as she just throws the drink sideways to the trash bin before leaning back on the bench and then looking up at the sky, seeing beautiful stars... that she knows Y/N would loved.

"Oh, darlin'... You would have dragged me out of the house to see this beautiful night sky..." Olivia murmured with a cracked voice

She let out a whimper as her lips quivered, feeling the guilt consume her again... She fidgets with her fingers, feeling... Everything. Sadness, Guilt, Regret... And hate, she hates all that is in Olivia... herself.

Olivia sat up and looked down, a tear fell down and landed on the pavement... She let out a breathless sigh... As her hands were shaking...

She loves him, truly does... But, after what... He. Has done, she just had to oblige to keep her angel safe, it was only for a few moments but it was too late when Y/N found out...

Now she doesn't even answer his calls as it doesn't matter anymore when Y/N has found out... She felt hatred towards that man and herself... All she wants is to take a knife and kill him, but she just wants her Y/N back...

"Olivia?"

A voice suddenly said, Olivia widened her eyes and looked up... Seeing F/N, her angel close friend... Who looked at her with a smile but her eyes were in disgust seeing her... Of course, Olivia understands why...

"A-Ah..." Olivia whimpers

She quickly wipes all the tears in her eyes as F/N just stands there... Before slowly turning around and sitting down beside her... Olivia sniffles and holds the sleeve of Y/N's sweater she wore...