Meet [Name]

Name/nicknames: [Name], Lady [Name], Little Lady, [Full Name], belladonna, vixen, Vulpes (scientific name for fox since we got a few nerds) ect.

Age: 17

Gender: Female (but I can maybe do a male or gn reader if requested)

Height: 5'7 or your choice. (I pick 5'7 because I didn't want her to be like 4'9 and a quirky girl but you do you)

Weight: Perfect the way it is (˘ε˘˶ )❤️

Race; yours bby

Species; Red Fox Beastwoman, (Vulpes vulpes)

Appearance: [Name] is usually dressed elegantly and modestly in public, though she will wear informal, more comfortable clothing during sports, while at her dorm, or when she's comfortable with someone. She wears a simple present-shaped headdress that covers her large fox ears and wears a long veil just on top of that. When her veil is down and not styled in a way, her hair is braided into two braid at the back of her head. She has a fluffy, long fox tail that almost reaches the floor. 

An example of how she dresses and her veiling styles, her hair too (1a-4c guys im inclusive fr) https://pin.it/4VLsgD9Ox (will be in comments so you can copy/paste and see)

(not my art)

(not my art)

Unique magic: A lady's poison is the name. She casts the spell to paralyze someone, it also stops them from using magic. She can choose the amount of time they are paralyzed for and can unparalyze them when she wants. The degree of how they are paralyzed is controlled by her also, though not by much, she can choose to paralyze only some parts of someone's body but at least half of the person's body has to be able to disable their magic. The draw backs are if she uses it too long (over half an hour) she will faint and the spell with wear off, and she can't usually look away from the person being affected (unless they are fully paralyzed) because the spell will wear off.

Other details; [Name] is King Richard of Angleterre's Niece, It was never confirmed whether they are related by blood as he is a lion. She loves kids and is described as 'awful nice', and too sweet for her own good. She knows the Kingscholar's and is well acquainted with Leona and will often take care of Cheka when Leona is tired of babysitting. She isn't close with Falena but has a good opinion of him, Falena's wife she is closer too and they occasionally send letters. She likes Cheka a lot, and adores him.

Hey guys, just want to make a note, Maid Marian's character is Christian which is why she veils (Robin Hood was set in olden day England). I won't mention religion in this fic too much or will try to not mention it at all, but I might (to explain something). Don't be too upset please, I just think the veil really makes her character unique and it's why she's my favorite Disney character. If you would like you can just imagine her as your own religion you can. (Hijabi's, some Jewish women, some orthodox and catholics, sihk women do apparently, some Hindu's, I believe some Buddhist women do, taoist nuns, all cover their hair, but if you prefer you can just imagine it's a fashion choice or a modesty choice since she's royalty.)

please tell me if I should add something bbgs

edited.