CHAPTER 13

KABIR POV

Today is the day that we all will go to Gujarat. We have been getting ready for the mission for past 3 days. We have made a plan, we have to catch that person.

But who could that person be? Why are they doing all these things. I had a bad feeling about this mission, I have to be careful -

"Aap kaha khoye hue ho sir?" Khalid sweet voice asked making me snapped out of my thoughts. I look at khalid who was smilling at me sweetly making my heart beat faster.

"Nowhere my little tiger. Just thinking about mission" I said and peck his lips making him blush. I chuckled, he is so cute.

I pulled him closer to myself and held him in my arms. He is looking at me with his doe eyes making me want fu- Suddenly khalid phone rang making us startled and breaking my dirty thoughts.

Khalid hurriedly pick up his phone.

"Hello, Ammi" He said, ah, so its Khalid Ammi.

"Khalid, mera baccha. Kese ho tum"

"Mae theak hu Ammi. Aap kese ho. Sab khaereat?" He said and continue talking. Suddenly a thought came to my mind making me smirk. I wrapped my arm around his waist and kiss his neck making him squeal.

"Khalid? Beta kya hua" Khalid mother worriedly asked.

"W-woh, kooch nhi ammi. Bus peer chair pr lag gya" Khalid hurriedly said and glare at me making me chuckle silently.

"Tum bhi na, apna khayal rakha kro" She gently scolded.

"Kabir beta kaha hae?" She asked. She and I had gotten closer all thanks to khalid. I silently said to khalud that I also want to talk to her.

"Sir is here. One second" He said and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello Aunty" I said and happily talk with her. After talking for sometime she said.

"You take care of yourself, both of you" She said gently yet worriedly.

"Dont worry Aunty. We will take care of each other" I said while smirking and elbowing khalid making him pinch my waist. I gave him a betrayed look, so harsh.

" Ok thats good. By the way Khalid , did you pack everything? your clothes, toothbrush, underware-"

"Ammi!!" Khalid blushed and hurriedly turn off the speaker and talk to his mother for some seconds and then cut off the call.

He was looking so cute while being emberass. I cant help but chuckle. He gave me his cute glare.

"Soooo, did you pack your underwaer-"

"Sir aap bhi!!" Khalid sulked but his ears were very red. He crossed his arms and look away.

"Are are, mae toh bus mazak kr raha tha" I cooed and nuzzle his neck.

"Ammi bhi na. Har baar ese karti hae" He pouted making me chuckle.

THIRD PERSON POV

After 2 Hours

All of them were ready and are talking to each other outside.

"How are you khalid. You looks a little tired. Didnt sleep at night" Aayan asked as he look at khalid tired gaze.

"Ha, woh, neend nhi aa rahi thi" Khalid said which was obviously a lie. He was still thinking about those letters last night.

"Take  care of yourself " Aayan said and put his hand on khalid shoulder and gently squeeze it. Khalid humes and he miss the glint in Aayan eyes.

"Lets go. Warna flight miss ho jaigi" Kabir said and he hold khalid forearm and take khalid with him. Kabir look at Aayan who was also looking at him a little coldly.

"Sir bhi pta nhi kaha sae har baar tapak padte hae jab bhi koi khalid ke saath aakela hota hae. Lagta hae inke pass spiderman senses hae" Aditi chuckled.

They all went towards there car and went to the airport. After checking and they all went inside the flight.

Kabir face was a little grimse, well more like pouting. Cause he and khalid were not sitting together. Khalid was sitting with prateek, Mutthu/Aayan/Saurabh were together and Kabir was with Aditi.

"Are sir, bus khooch deer ki hi baat hae, phir aap apne khalid ke saath reh kr lovey dovey ho sakte hae" Aditi tease when she see kabir sulking.

Kabir - "....."

Kabir blushes a little. Goddd he really cant stay without khalid even for a little bit.

Khalid was feeling sleepy. Its a long flight and he is already feeling tired. He didnt even know when he fell asleep.

Prateek was seating bulltes. Why? cause Kabir was glaring at poor Prateek like he will eat him any second.

The thing is, Khalid fell asleep on Prateek shoulder, and not just that he uncounsiously hug Prateek one arm and was nuzzling his face in his arms. He was looking like a cute baby puppy.

Kabir was feeling jealous because of this. And poor Prateek dont even know what he did to make kabir look at him like that.

Kabir cant take this any more and he stood up and went towards Prateek making him more nervous.

"Lets exchange our seats. Tum udhar ja kr beeth jao" Kabir said while looking at khalid who was hugging Prateek.

"Huh? B-but khalid is-"

"I will take care of him" He firmly said and Prateek hurriedly nooded. Kabir take khalid hands off Prateek and gently hold his head so that he wont fell down. Prateek hurriedly went to kabir seat and sat there.

Kabir sit besides Khalid and put his head on his own shoulder. Khalid humes and clings to kabir arm making him smile.

"Sweet dreams little tiger" Kabir whisper and smiles.

"Sir ko bji pta nhi kya ho jata hae. Dra diya mujhe" Prateek complains to Aditi who just chuckle and patted his shoulder.

"Hota hae hota hae" She said while smiling.

Aayan Yadav was looking at kabir with cold gaze while clenching his fist.