Chapter 1 - ReUnited

- Before I start I just want to say thank you for reading my story 💛. I know most of y'all skip the author notes just like I do when I'm reading a story lol but go head and read and leave feedback.

Excuse all the mistakes, if you see any please feel free to comment them. And yes , lol I'm from Chicago. South side. Ion gang bang but let's just say Nivea and her friend will be t'dddd up 😈 this story is explicit !
---

this story is explicit !
---

this story is explicit !
---

this story is explicit !
---

this story is explicit !
---

this story is explicit !
---

Nivea

" All these boxes, gosh " I had just moved all the way from New Orleans to Chicago . I recently just finished college, thank god , it was fun their but I'm so tired of studying and doing work and everything. I do miss my friend/roommate Sophia. She did say she was coming down to Chicago with me because she felt that we were more than just roommates and that we were sisters. Yeah, she wanted me to meet her boyfriend.

She never told me who her boyfriend was but she said he was nice and he lived there in New Orleans. So basically, Sophia boyfriend lives in New Orleans and while we were in school she was having the greatest time of her life with her boyfriend.

" oh chile' shut up you not helping anyways ! " my mom told me. I didn't feel like helping so I just laid on my bed. I already had my furniture in but my clothes, accessories, girl things were not put up yet but they will be by tonight.

Sat up in the dark for so long
Just livin' my life on my own then
Right up out of the blue
Bumped into you
I was so amused
By your smile boo
Wanting you to call my phone
So me you can talk just a little more
I didn't know what to do I was feelin' you
Hopin' you would be cool of hangin' out too
Song - Nivea Complicated

" Hello ? " my mom said. I loved that song!

" Meet you where ? "

" At your house ? "

" Alright, I'm omw! " my mom hung the phone up

" Baby you better be unpacking these boxes when I leave and clean your self up you looking - I don't even know I know you miss New Orleans but we couldn't stay there. It was way to bad for us to be living there but we could still t'up dance at parties and shit. Be listening to chief keef, aye what's that song ? I got all my mothafuckin' jewelry on you can try to - awe and excuse my language but come on get on up play some music. I just unpacked your speaker and plugged it up and stuff gone head and play some music. "

I laughed but then I grabbed my phone and went to my music app. I plugged my phone up to the speaker then played earned it by chief keef.

I got all my mothafuckin' jewelry on-
You can try to flash like yo bitch ass wanted !

- I just kept dancing while unpacking my stuff

After I got done packing, I texted Sophia when she was coming she said at 8. It was already 7 o'clock so I figured I would hop in he shower and throw on some fine ass clothes. Knowing Sophia she would want to go out and t'up somewhere. I went to go to turn on my water then I stripped all my clothes off.

I hopped in letting the water run all over my body then I grabbed my almond scented body wash and washed my self. I got out,
dried off and checked to see what I was going to wear . I figured a blue dress that hug my body just right with some yellow heels and a yellow clutch. I threw on some accessories. Some lipstick. Then I went to check myself out in the mirror.

- My Hair

I had in 3 bundles of Brazilian hair from her imports. It wasn't curly or wavy or anything. But that's how I wanted it to be. I plugged up my wand then I let it heat up for a minute then got to work. I knew how to do hair but I didn't do it for a living. I had some real tight curls in with a Big Bang that covered my left eye. It was a side part. It was 8:20 by now and the doorbell just ranged. I played our favorite song, Nivea complicated. Then went to answer the door.

Sat up in the dark for so long
Just livin' my life on my own then
Right up out of the blue
Bumped into you
I was so amused
By your smile boo
Wanting you to call my phone
So me you can talk just a little more
I didn't know what to do I was feelin' you
Hopin' you would be cool of hangin' out too

I opened the door

" don't know what happened
Got people steady asking
How you go to sleep mad one day
The next wake up so happy?
Love works like magic
And it's so true my mind can't grasp it
I'm just glad that I've got you in my life " we both sung then laughed.

" hey girl I missed you " I said smiling

" I missed you too, but this is my boyfriend Chris. "

" Don't I know you ? " he said. I studied his face . Omg it's him.

" Yes you do " I smiled " we were BestFriend when we were little. You've grown up on me and stuff " I laughed then hit him.

" You do got them man hands, damn Nivea. You hit hard ass fuck ! "

Chris was my bestfriend when we was younger. He lived next door to us and kept coming over to my house because his mom and mines were also friends and loved each other company quite well.

" Yea but you look fine gur' you must got a man " Sophia yelled

" No, not at this moment but somebody gone be my date for tonight " I checked through my contacts to see who I wanted to invite out with me. I'm not a hoe, I just don't do relationships well. I want someone who is all for me, someone who isn't perfect but I know he's perfect for me, someone who would love me for me and accept all my flaws.

Contacts
Keem- Fuck no he get on my nerves, always following me!

Xavier- Naw he got some bomb ass dick though, ayee.

Jordan- He too clingy, he'll most definitely kill my vibe.

I continued to scroll, I didn't want none of them to be with me hopefully I'll meet someone tonight.

" Well I don't want anybody from my contacts, I'll just find one at the club . Let's go t'up ! " I yelled running out the door. I had to slow down for a minute caus win clumsy and I was about to fall. Lmfaoo.