Two

☆♡Veronica♡☆

I met up with JJ and the others. Everyone was excited to see tonight's kill. It was one of the most important nights.
The Beat The Clock gang came from another state to compete with us The Death Cheaters.
"Hey Rose." "Hey Jj."
"Who's going to be chosen out of us?" He asks. "You and I are not going we have to wait for the best gang to challenge us."
I tell him. "We should let Amelia and Felix compete." He says. "Good choice." I tell him. "I'll let them know boss." He tells me before he leaves.
I go by Rose here. Its to risky to go by our real names so we have Gang names.
I've known JJ since I got into the bike game.
His father and my father were leaders of two different gangs. Their story ended in a different way.
JJ has always been nice around me. I am the leader of the gang and he helps me get stuff done.
I've seen most people die because of this.
But once you're in there's no going back.
Ash, my older brother leads the other gang in Newyork The Royal Blood.
We are the only ones left in our family.
Since he was the older one, he got to choose which tribe he wanted to lead.His gang has 500 members.
Let me make this clear.
This is the gang game. It has two simple rules.
Win and Don't fucking die.
Everybody in a gang is taught how to ride a motorbike when they're around 14.
There is a race between two gangs everyday at midnight.
You lose you die.
You win you live.
There is no dying in competitions in the gang. But when there's a race between two gangs somebody dies.
If it's a tie they both die.
So just win.
JJ told me the race was about to begin. Btc chose Leo and Ana. I've seen Leo's skills. He is a pretty tough guy.
But I know Felix has what we need. Ana went against Amelia but Ana lost. Btc had their hopes on Leo. But Felix won too. They took them to a hideout and killed them.
I know it's kinda cruel but they got in knowing it comes with consequences. I was proud of my gang but I never tell them.
It will make them feel too overwhelmed and they might lose the next one and get the ticket to go above the skies.
JJ comes up to me. "I heard there's a new gang in town. I think their name is Blood Shot."
Blood fucking Shot.
I've heard that name. But I don't remember where from.
"That means we're in for some competition. We can put up with that right Jj?" "Your right boss." He says. I think he's a bit scared. He shouldn't show me that but I don't mind.
"Let's roll. See you tomorrow." He tells the gang.
"What are we?" I ask. "DC!" They all reply in a proud tone. "WHAT ARE WE?" I ask again. "Death Cheaters!" They reply again. "Good." I tell them.
I feel pride in my chest as they chant our name with no shame. I am their leader.
A proud one!!
They bow putting on their helmets and ride away. And I do too.
After I got home I showered and quickly dozed off.

The room is bright.
Wait, did I oversleep.
I open my eyes and notice its already 7 in the morning.
Oh shit.
I am about to be late. I skipped breakfast and went by my motorbike.
Everyone stared as I pulled up in the parking lot. I know I haven't brought my bike to school before but I didn't expect to get this much attention.
Brook came running to me. Guess I wasn't the only one who was late.
"Girll, you didn't tell me you ride." She says. "I forgot. Sorry." I didn't mean it. I don't like to let people in my secrets. "You need to tell me stuff dude. We're besties for a reason." Based off the expression on her face she looks like she is sad. It's not a big deal. Well it kind of is . She's the only person I'm close too but I still hide things from her.
"We're late let's go and we'll talk okay??"
"We'll talk duhhh, Ronnie." "Your fucking annoying." I say. "Ouch Ron that hurt." I look at her with annoyance. The nicknames she gives me are so stupid.
I went to class and saw that grumpy Isaiah sat next to the only open spot in the class.
This is going to be fun.
He gave me a weird look. I ignored him and took the seat.
"Why do you look annoyed buttercup?" He asked. "Not even a hello too rude." He said as I ignored him again. "Isaiah." He took his hand out for me. "Veronica." I said as I felt his touch. This is a not so good feeling. He smirked and my cheeks turned red.
I
Never
Blush.
"Wanna enjoy sex Ed with me darling?" He asked. An evil smirk plastered on his face. "Why not make it fun with my new bud bud." I told him knowing he would hate that. "Don't call me bud bud. I know how much you adore the masterpiece in front of you." "Master piece? You calk this a masterpiece?" "Chicken head." He smirked again. The teacher got mad and hushed us. I giggled.
As soon as my class ended. I went by my locker mirror and suddenly checked if I looked okay.
Wait did I just care about what I looked like.
B came up to me excited and told me she had the same class with Henry and he winked at her. She was over the moon. I like how she gets so excited about things it just Brook. You just love her for who she is. I just told her he was trying to start something and that she shouldn't act weird around him. She just said "stupid Ron." And walked away. I just smiled. I knew she was smiling too.
I finished my other classes and went to eat lunch as I saw Isaiah had already had my lunch. I smiled and blushed that he knew what I liked.
He waved at me to come sit with them. And told me the soon to be love birds are making out too much. I laughed and B winked at me.
He was on his phone scrolling through something. I didn't know what I was doing but he caught me staring and smiling at him spilling pooding on my t-shirt which was white.
Shit
Shit
Shittt
He smirked. "Like what you see darling?"
Maybe
I said to my self.