Alone Time

Summary: Asher returns to his apartment and finds a gift, which enables him to continue having fun.

As there was no one else left on the beach to have fun with, Asher decided it was best to walk back to his apartment. He got his clothes back on and trundled away slowly, as everything that had happened was now running through his mind.

The fact that he and Ethan had just fooled around a bit was a lot to truly take in. He hadn't really imagined it ever happening, yet now it had and he wanted more, so much more. He had enjoyed putting on a show for Ethan, and was starting to plot to make it happen again.

Opening the door to his apartment, which had forgotten to lock when he went out, Asher walked into his bedroom and noticed that something was different. He saw how, on his bedside table, there was a small jar and a fleshjack. Asher had a dildo but the fleshjack he had never seen before.

There was a short note on a small piece of paper just below it. He had been so confused about what this all meant and who would've put it there. He picked the paper up and read it; his eyes went wide as he realised what happened.

Hi Ashy

I saw you go out this morning and if all went to plan, I managed to follow you and we would've had some fun together.

I left this for you to have some fun with, a fleshjack molded on me (don't ask me how... it's a long story), and a jar of some special fluid I got you fresh this morning.

See if you can go with out spunking everywhere.

Eth x

Everything made sense to Asher now, and reading Ethan's words made him feel really horny. His cock was hard again as he opened the jar, taking a smell of the fluid and immediately knowing exactly what it was. He licked his lips, dipping his tongue in to get a taste.

Asher: Wow, it's his cum.

An idea popped into Asher's head, as he ripped his clothes off and got his dildo out of the box from under his bed, before he sat on the floor. He pushed the dildo down so the suction made it stick firmly on the flat surface, before pouring a bit of fluid from the jar over the head.

He loved the way the sperm fell down the shaft, looking thick and far too good to waste. He then put his hand in the jar and took some of the fluid to slick his hole, preparing himself for what was about to happen next.

There was a mischievous smile on his face when he thought about using Ethan's load for his own excitement. He looked back at the jar and chuckled when he realised that Ethan had donated something special for him to use.

Asher guided the head of the dildo against the ring of his entrance, before slowly lowering himself down. He let out a slight gasp and gritted his teeth from the initial discomfort, before pushing himself down, not stopping until the dildo was completely inside of him.

He then started bouncing in a rhythm, feeling the shaft of the toy rubbing against his prostate and sending him into a sort of trance. He rolled his eyes back in pleasure, not wanting the feeling to end. He loved the wetness provided by Ethan's seed, which felt nice against his skin.

He was starting to sweat; the energy he suddenly had resulted in him bouncing faster as he allowed the stimulation to take over his body. He couldn't help himself from panting and moaning as he felt himself being stretched again.

Then he remembered about the other present Ethan had left for him, so he stopped bouncing and reached over for the fleshjack. He moved it closer and grabbed the jar of fluid, putting some of the seed onto the toy's entrance.

He then noted that there was something written on the side of the toy, which was clearly there to ensure that he wouldn't be able to achieve what Ethan had said in the letter. Asher looked at it and smiled.

Ashy

This will give you pleasure, don't give in to your desires, hold off and give yourself a chance to have more later on.

Ethy

He felt himself throb as he moved the fleshjack closer to his erection. The feel of the toy on against his tip made him shudder with delight as he pushed it onto his boner. He didn't stop until he was completely inside, being filled by the dildo and surrounded by the fleshjack.

Asher then felt himself let go of everything else to be consumed by the pleasure. He wouldn't stop moving himself, simultaneously thrusting into the toy and riding the dildo. His body had never felt so good before; he felt no limits to anything any further.

Asher: Oh yeah, this is what I've been dreaming of for years.

He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold off for much longer, knowing that there was nothing to control his climax from that moment on. He bounced and thrust, continuously until finally he couldn't stop himself.

Being all the way down on the dildo, Asher finally spurted his load out. His body tensed, his toes curled and his fists clenched as he rode out his orgasm. It wasn't a short affair, as he lasted a good minute before he stopped.

Many thoughts went through his mind, as he imagined being with Ethan again and showing him what he was capable of. His heart was racing from his climax as he removed himself from the fleshjack and slowly pulled himself up from the dildo.

He was exhausted from the experience, but he wouldn't change anything about it. He didn't care that he failed Ethan's challenge; the pleasure was rewarding and Asher knew that anyone would do the same in that situation.

Asher: Well, I'm going to have to show him what I can really do next time I see him.

After the high of the activity being completed, Asher suddenly came crashing back down to earth as he looked at his doorway. To his surprise, there was a figure standing and watching him, he knew that now everything was about to become much more complicated...

Thank you for reading.

Sorry this took so long to upload, I've rewritten it a few times.