Prologue

*Inside The Warvengers Headquarters, I take you to Myself sitting in a Chair*

Me: Hello there, Folks... I'm Joshua, You might be wondering, "Why is a leader like you sitting in a chair holding a Book in your lap?" Well, It's because of today's story, it's based off of a Game that I Love.

*Mii walks in*

Me: What?

Mii: Dad, What are you doing?

Me: Well, I am being fancy.

Mii: Why?

Me: Because Of Today's Story.

Mii: Battle Talent?

Me: Yes Of Course.

Mii: Hmmm... That's great, Really? But Marge Just called and Needed some help in the South Wing.

Me: Darn, I forgot about that; I'll be right back folks.

*3 Hours Later*

Me: Whew... okay... *I slump in my chair* So you may be wondering who will be in this story, Well there's- *My Phone Rings* Yello'?

Iris: Joshua, Abigail, Wants you to be in her Tea Party and she won't stop fussing...

Me: I'll be right there. *I Hang Up* Yeah, Folks alot has changed here in the Warvengers Headquarters... Sorry but we need to put a delay on this, And I'll get to it as soon as possible.

*7 Hours Later, Me and Iris were Sleeping Safe And Sound, Spooning Eachother, But then the Book On My Dresser starts doing something weird, It's somehow glowing, It Opens itself, and It sucks me into the Story*

*I am somehow in this Temple? I am still sound asleep, But I feel myself being stripped of my clothing and placed in some sort of Healing Tub; I am still asleep and I Feel the hands like they are firm and scratch worthy, I then hear clanging around me; I somehow didn't hear anything else, Either they were doing the best they can to keep quiet or it may have been my Imagination*

*Two Hours Later*

Me: *yawn, My eyes stir awake* mmMgg.. wh- water... *Exhale* Water? WATER!!? *I Jerk Up from the Tub and I suddenly find out I am not in the Headquarters* What in the Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge Is Going On Here!??

...Where am I?

___________________________________________