✨chapterr 1 billion🌫

philip was just walking around with the rice gang, and suddenly they heard fangirls scream at the top of their lungs.One even stepped on phil's foot which made him swear"PUTANG INA ANG SAKIT MGA GAGO"he sweared on his own language, which made indo and mal wheeze"PFFT-"indo trying not to laugh, and then mal finally laughed in tears, which made the small boy irritated."SHUTTHEFUCKUPYOUDONTEVENUNDERSTANDMYPAIN"phil shouted at both of them, which made the both finally laugh, they laughed and laughed until their stomach hurts.The both of them went to the restroom while the small boy chuckled.

philip pov:i chuckled a bit because the fact they ran to the restroom in full speed."i wonder where those fangirls went to.." i thought in my mind"meh i should just follow them" as i went to the crowd i saw countries with similar....flags? but its a different color...i was curious so i squeezed into the crowd and holy fuck, they are the nordic brothers...i tried to run away but someone called me out."hey!" "uhh..me?"i asked , yeah you"he meant me,how weird "tf is the problem?"i asked with no respect at all,"where do you think your going, hm?" he replied."i-i-" i said while stuttering"gotta go, bye" i said nervously.

nordic brothers pov:"how cute.." they thought(told you its cringe😃☠️🔫)

NO ONES POV:the nordics is relieved, their fangirls finally left..they saw someone...and that someone is no other than phil, "Hey!/sup/hello/hi..../hi snowflake.."the nordics greeted the smol bean, and which the smol bean replied"i- what-uh..hi-?"he said while stuttering."haha!dont be scared silly!we dont bite!"denmark the joyful guy he is replied with a smile"except..finland and...iceland"sweden adds,"oka-wait...they bite??" the small bean looked confused while the others just looked at him and let out a small chuckle uh..except for finland andd iceland..."uhmm what so funny??"the small bean asked tilting his head making the others let out a slight blush, "oh, haha its just..your appearance is cute hehe"denmark admitted, leaving the smol bean blush so hard."i-"he tried to talk but failed because he kept thinking about what denmark said, "flustered, hm?"sweden asked, phil just nodded.

TIME SKIP BC I DONT GIVE A FU-

phil pov:"ahh finally...class is over, i can finally eat with kuya malay and kuya indo!" i said with a very exited expression, "hey pip! wanna join us eat it the restaurant?" kuya denmark offered me."uhm no thank you kuya denmark! i just wanna go to the cafeteria!"i said declining his offer"nu-uh no declines, no come on!"kuya denmark pulled my hand all the way to the luxurious restaurant"UHM- NU-UH I AINT GOING IN THERE"i shouted at them leaving their attention to me... "i-"i stuttered, "no peruna/kæri" the 2 cold boys said in unison.i just let out a small chuckle the both of them showed a very slight blush towards me."wow, first time saying th-"kuya denmark didn't finish his sentence because kuya iceland and finland was glaring at him, it was silent..."ueguehugh..uh i gotta go bye"i said awkwardly.

no one pov:the nordic just chuckled but except finland and iceland..they were thinking about something......wonder what could it be?

thats all hehe im too lazyyy sorryyyyyy😭🌫🔫 and im sick so yeah sorry if its quite short...bye! i hope u will have a great night/morning! sorry if its very cringe!!