chapter 3m🤡👽

hello bitc- oh shoot i mean guys! it was a bery very bery very hard decision to continue this ugly shit, my bitch keeps forcing me to continue it so i did.🌫🤡☠️

no ones pov: it was just another normal(abnormal) day for phil, it was easy..wake up,eat,go to school,sleep then repeat! He keeps thinking about yesterday, about what finland and iceland said, he became redEr than a 🍅T O M A T O🍅..He dressed up then he walked to school(yes, walk🤓)when he arrived on his destination, he immediately heard the ugly bitc-fangirls scream like a pig being electrocuted, he just covered his ears all the way to his class.

time skip because i aint no bitch🌫🤡

phil pov:As i was walking through the hallway going to my first class i saw...dogsh-JOE?! i panicked, i mean seeing my ex? nu-uh!!hmm..ahHA!!i got an idea and i know what to do...i continued walking until joe noticed me"BAE?!OMFG I MISS YOU!"he shouted,pfft..do he really think i would forgive him for what he done?hell nah."hi..i guess..And also don't call me that again.We broke up remember?"i talked back with a totally friendly greeting,"WAIT NO-!im sorry lets forget the past and move on! come on babe!"he replied like a real bitch not gonna lie,"hah!why dont y-"i got cut off by...finland and..iceland? what are they doing here? oh no.."hi oil addict..nice to meet you again.."kuya finland said while kuya iceland was glaring at joe.."its been a long long time."kuya iceland said while glaring at joe"i-"i got cut off again by kuya finland again holding my hand so tight"kuya finland your hand...its too tight"i whispered to kuya finland"its for your own "safety" snowflake..."he whispered back while kuya iceland is...uh...let's just say he's beating the shit out of joe."come on snowflake.."kuya finland whispered again."bu-"i got cut off AGAIN by kuya iceland now..i think he's done beating the shit out of joe"come on."kuya iceland said, oof im kinda scared now..

no one pov cuz i said so: The three walked through the hallway until they met the three norway, denmark and sweden, "hey pip/philip/bud!"the three greeted the smol bean, phil just waved back not knowing what to say, the two cold boys remained silent for an hour ago.."oof im gonna go to the restroom, be right back!"phil asked permission, the three nodded and the two still remained silent.The three was busy talking shit about someone, they didn't notice that finland and iceland was following phil, phil also didn't notice that the two were following him.When phil reached the restroom he found the two at his back looking in the mirror"uhh guys....?"phil asked nervously while the two just kept going closer and closer.."guys stop your scaring me!"the two ignored phil and still kept going closer, phil closed his eyes not knowing what they'll do....

what do you think they' gonna do to phil?🤡👽🤔🤔

bye.This is so hella short its shorter than my dad d-duck.😭🤡