MFN back on?!

Its been sometimes after the canceled of My Friendly Neighborhood, people around the city were not what they were before. They became cold, rude, or sad, it felt like people were dying or just die it was painful to see it, but you got to move on. But not with this people and we are talking about the three girls before when My Friendly Neighborhood first aired on the show.

3RD POV

We see them now 10 yrs old after My Friendly Neighborhood was shutdown, they've been doing whatever they can to survive on the streets. They were walking around collecting soda cans, unbroken glass bottle, and other trashs that can be recycle. Going around trying to help out whatever they can, they went on collecting trashs to help out. By then it was dark so they finish collecting all of the trash around a tv store, by then they saw the news, same old, same old.

Accidents, followed by the loco news but then suddenly the channel got all stict and by some though. They saw the my friendly neighbor show? Stopping at their track they saw what could be the show going in.

"Wait?.... that can be... the show was supposts to be shutdown?" (Y/n) said very question about this.

"It should be, but looks like the show its still going" KC added being like (Y/n).

By then they went back but still not believing that my friendly neighborhood is back on Television. But they were kind of wrong or something, cause they on they're tv and saw it was like what it was showing at the store.

It was still concerd but they did plan on checking the old place of MFN. And that will be at their old studio, but for now it was time for them to go to sleep.

KC and Matty were deep asleep already the only one that isn't was (Y/n) who kept on looking at the TV. She still couldn't believe that the show is back on air, it kind of felt like it was a dream but she is wide awake. And seeing it on TV was a answer to her question of if its a dream of not.

"It is really great to have them back, I can't wait to see you guys in person"

With that said, (Y/n) then went to sleep hoping to have a chance to meet the puppets of My Friendly Neighborhood.