𝟎𝟓|𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Sstepping out of the car we made our way to a club called 'Knight Paradise' that was put in bold letters in the front. Walking up to the front a security guard was standing in the front.

He looked at Diana and then at me, The bodyguard curtly nodded his head and opened the door for us. Walking into the club the music automatically hits my ears as the base booms through the room.

Scanning around the place it was crowded. The lights flashed multiple colors as the bodies collided together. some even grinding on the other as they danced.

Turning away from the sight we made our way up to the VIP section. I saw many other people in their section as we went by them. But there was only one spot empty

Once we got seated the waiter came up to us and asked what we would like, After we told him he left to get the drinks." So you ready to have a fun time" she said with a deviant smirk on her face.

I raised my eyebrow before smirking " I might tease someone"

Diana smiled proudly at me "Now that's what I'm talking about bitch, that's the spirit" she encouraged.

A few minutes later The waiter came back with our drinks. I got a pina colada and Diana got herself a margarita. We started talking about random things as we sipped on our drinks.

Once we finished our drink Diana wanted to dance so she pulled me to the dance floor. The DJ cut the music to announce something "This is for all the bad bitches on the dance floor" he said before scuffing the disc and changing the music.

The song Red Nose by Sage the Gemini started through the speakers. Diana turns to me and gives me a look. Oh lord, here we go.

I could feel the courage build up as I watch Diana begin to shake her ass.

I chuckle at her before choosing to come up behind her. The movement of her ass moves up and down on me as I catch everything she throws at me.

She then turns her head around to see herself as she throws her ass on me and sticks her tongue out.

"Shake it for the dojo, I'm the sensei," I say the lyrics as we dance. I put my hands on her waist and she moved it side to side.

" Ayyyy," I said as I lightly smack her ass repeatedly. She began hitting every beat to the song as she threw it back on me.

But Unfortunately, as much as we were enjoying the song it transitioned to another song.

Diana took a deep breath before huffing "Whew girl that was a lot" I laughed at her.

"Yeah I mean you were going crazy on me girl," I said laughing a little. I don't know if this is me sober or the drink that's making me like this.

She rolled her eyes playfully "Come on, let's get some shots" She dragged me to the bar and asked the bartender for some surprise shots.