chapter - 10

.

.

.

Days goes like this happily. all take care of Porsche, specially Kinn who is pampering him caring him like he is himself a baby. Porsche is enjoying his care and pampering.

Sometime gets angry over him, sometime starts crying because of his mood swings which Kinn handle lovingly.

Time goes like this, Porsche enter into 5 month of his pregnancy, he is looking so adorable with his cute baby bump.

As today is vegaspete's wedding. Finally after so much courage, Vegas confessed his love to Pete and now they are going to get marry today.....

.

In Kinnporsche's Room!

Porsche is standing in front of mirror looking himself in mirror making faces seeing himself in loose tshirt and pant. His baby bump making him more cute.

(after Porsche enter in 5 month. Kinn changed his wardrobe with loose clothes for his comfort).

Porsche: (making faces) Kinn!! I am looking so bad in this loose clothes. Why you brought this for me?

Kinn : (who is checking mails smile listening him come toward hug him back) I brought this for your and baby 's comfort. Pregnant people should wear comfortable clothes in pregnancy and about you are looking bad. Then let me tell you Mrs Anakinn you are looking super cute in this. (kiss on his cheeks while caressing his baby bump).

Porsche: (make face) You to will say this only. ....

Kinn: I am saying truth Porsche. If you don't trust me then you can ask from anyone.

Porsche: why I will ask from anyone else. If you are saying then you are saying truth only. (smile)....

Kinn :(kinn make him some accessories, done some light makeup and apply lip gloss in his naturally pink lips)......Now perfect. Now you are looking super cute.

Porsche : (smile seeing his care) Kinn why you always treat me like baby?

Kinn: (smiling) Because you are my baby. Sweet cute little baby.....

Porsche: (smile listening him pull his cheeks) and you mine sweet cute little boy.

Kinn: (frowned) Porsche you still call me sweet cute little boy. I am not that. How many times I have to tell you.

Porsche : (smile teasingly) But I found you cute sweet.....

Kinn pin Porsche carefully on wall make his breath hitched by his proximity.

Kinn: (while inhaling his aroma near his ear make him shiver) Now also will say that I am cute sweet little boy?....(while leaning on his lips).

Porsche : (side him with blush)....Mr Anakinn we are getting late for vegaspete's wedding.

Kinn: Every time making excuses, someone must learns from you.

Porsche: (in the same tone) And every time , making excuses for romances, someone learned from you.....

Kinn chuckles listening him side hug make him smile. He makes Porsche wear the blazer and himself also get ready, after that Both come out from room for Vegaspete's wedding.

 He makes Porsche wear the blazer and himself also get ready, after that Both come out from room for Vegaspete's wedding