continued again

My eyes flutter open and I see the bright white fluorescent lights and then I ask/scream "Where is Jay? Where am I?"

Then a doctor comes in and he sits in one of the chairs in the room. He had red hair, hazel eyes and is wearing maroon scrubs with a blue stethoscope around his neck. He is holding a clipboard and looking at it wearily.

"Ok, Miss Upton we have to run a couple of tests on you before we can figure out what happened and I will be your doctor. Do you have any questions?" "Um, yeah what is your name, who brought me in and do you need parental permission?"

"My name is Dr. Will Halstead and my brother Jay brought you in, I trust you know him?" I nod and he continues. "We won't need parental permission because as of last Feburary you are 18?"

He looks at me for confirmation and I nod. "Alright is that all?" I nod again and he leaves. After a short while and nurse pops in.

"Are you feeling alright? Lightheaded? Dizzy?" "I'm fine, thanks for asking though." Satisfied she leaves. I am left alone with my thoughts again. I hate thinking.

Will enters the room again and is carrying a lot of medical equipment. "Okay were gonna start testing, we might have to leave the room but we would be able to do most of it in here." "Okay."

He hooks me up to an IV which I fighted him on and he starts some kinda medicated drip. I start to feel drowsy and he explains that's its just the meds. I close my eyes and succumb to sleep.