Chapter Two

Early in the morning Vanessa had woken up in the guest room due to the fact that she couldn't sleep with Jordan vin because of the quarel they had the night before.
She got down from the bed and headed to the room her and Jung un shared to check if he was there. A huge smile formed on her lips when she got there and figured out that both him and his luggages were gone.
Vanessa whispered a small"thank God" before shutting the door behind her. She rushed into the bathroom took a shower and headed straight for the orphanage.
At the orphanage Vanessa couldn't find a kid who matched her taste.
"I didn't know adopting a child was this hard"she said to herself while endlessly searching for someone and anyone who passed her vibe check until she stumbled upon a 17 year old girl who she found rather pretty. She was a blonde with beautiful facial features and was a also a girl of average height but she didn't look exactly how she appeared to be.
"Fair enough"Vanessa said before walking up to her. "Hey there, I'm Vanessa would you like to be my daughter"
The said girl turns around and studies her for some seconds"she looks rich, this is my chance"she thinks and then replies"Hi, I'm Amanda nice to meet you and yes I'd love to be your daughter"
Vanessa smiles widely at her answer and becomes even more determined to adopt her so she does some paperwork and pays a huge amount money.
Meanwhile after Amanda was was done with packing ,she turned to the other kids and said "I told you my adoptor would be rich". Then one of them spoke up "it doesn't matter if their rich what matters is a happy home"
"Pfft, you sad little bitch"Amanda say's in a mocking manner and walked off.
"What a  brat"she replies after Amanda was no longer in sight.
After that Vanessa took Amanda to a place where she would suffer, a place she would wish she was never born, a place she called home.
_____
Amanda:mom where r we headed😀
Mom: Home!!!😘
Home:👹👺🔪🔪
Amanda: Help!!! 🤕🥴

WORD COUNT: 380 Words