𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 » 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Aaliyah was being sent back to Litchfield. When she got in, the tension in the block was very unpleasant. Girls were sweating, iching, looking like their lives have been sucked dry. She raised a brow, heading to her mum's cell, she spotted Carol and Alissa laying down together, reading a magazine. Alissa looked up at Aaliyah's presence. "So? What happened? You guilty?"

Aaliyah grinned, "Innocent on all accounts!" Carol shared a similar grin, high fiving the younger girl who sat down. Alissa pressed a kiss to Liyah's  cheek with a proud smile. "Though I did get one extra year for the riot. When I'm on camera burning a bunch of chips and tampons, it doesn't tend to go so well." Carol chuckles, remembering when she seen that on the news. Alissa pats Aaliyah's knee. "One year is better than twenty, and hey, this means you can finally go back to your girlfriend soon."

"You tryna get rid of me already?" Aaliyah jokes playfully, nudging the two.

Alissa shrugs, "Things are getting tense around here. I don't want you around when shit blows up." Aaliyah smiles, leaning up against the bedframe with her knees pulled to her chest. "Yeah, I noticed that. The junkies look like they've been dried out. What's goin' on?" Aaliyah turned her head to look at Carol, rather than looking at Alissa who would've sugarcoat it. "Barbara and her dyke squad tanked our entire business."

Aaliyah raised a brow, "and Murphy's not takin' care of it?" Alissa raised a brow, "Is that a serious question?"

Carol glances up from her magazine. "Please, all she did was some petty shit in response. And fucking Hellman lost his dealer, so now we're all screwed." Aaliyah hums, looking down in thought, Carol looked at her with slight suspicion. Liyah sat up, Carol and Alissa still eyeing her. "You need a new dealer, I'll take care of it. As far as getting it in goes, that's somethin' he's gotta take care of it." Aaliyah stated, confusing the two women.

"What do you mean by "new dealer"? You got someone?" Carol questions.

"I got a few someone's. Former junkie here," Aaliyah shrugs, pointing at herself.