𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Alissa was sitting at Carol's table, all of them playing Bridge. Aaliyah was leaned against the wall near them. It was Carol, Alissa, one other and Red at the table. "So she's the one who OD'ed, but it's my fault? Christ. Firstborn's supposed to be the responsible one so how come I had enough sense not to get hooked on my own product?" Alissa listened to Carol's passive aggressive rant. Apparently Barbara had OD'ed and they were trying to blame Carol, claiming that she must've put something in Barbara's stuff.

"Classic junkie. It's always somebody else's fault," said the one across from Carol. Aaliyah frowned, feeling a little targeted there. Though she hadn't blamed anyone specifically for her drug use, everyone else kind of pinned it on Nicky and Alissa. Aaliyah took responsibility for actions, the only thing she blamed Alissa for, was fucking up Aaliyah's life at young age, causing her life to go slightly down hill. But they were luckily past that. Alissa decides to imput, seeing the small frown on Liyah's face, "Junkie's got nothing to do with it. Family always blame family, that's just a known fact."

Red nods in agreement with the woman. "Yesterday, my son told me that I'm the reason my husband is prematurely ejaculating into a divorce from Sheepshead Bay." Red slaps a card down, Alissa raising her brows with a bit of amusement. Carol seemed to agree with what the two said. "The problem with family is expectations. Unconditional love, my ass-crack. Gotta earn my affections. They're not a right." Alissa chuckled lowly, feeling Carol give her look after that.

Aaliyah hums in agreement, that's maybe why Carol did give her some affection, because she actually earned it. Red looks to Carol, agreeing with the woman. "Exactly. I spent weeks apologizing to my son, begging him to visit, when I was the one who grew him from a speck of nothing. Fed him milk from my breast for three fucking years and now my tits hang like shriveled figs." Alissa chuckles at that, slapping down a card at the table. "I relate to that begging part. I've been begging Alec to visit for weeks and nothing."