Cold Day, Warm Aura (Yasuke x Quinn)

"Eerm why are you shipping a humanoid plant with a half dragon???" Mf you do realize the fandom ships a cookie and a scarecrow??? There is ZERO moral code in TH so cry blah blah blah.
Anyways i love this ship sm

Inspired by leopardgecko on AO3

It was a snowy winter day. Pretty much everyone was shivering, covered with layers of clothes, — except for a couple heroes, mostly because they couldnt feel the cold, and Dumpster Child, because he was quite literally on fire. But there was one of them who had a different reason to not feel the cold, and guess who it was? Yasuke.
Being a half dragon, his body temperature was normally very high, around 50 Celsius. So the cold wasn't something he worried about much. So he just wore his casual clothes: A black tanktop, which had "samurai", his occupation, written in kanji(侍), some pants, and some grey boots. (Oh btw hes level 5 in this oneshot)
Pretty much everyone was around Dumpster Child, trying to warm themselves up. The other towers though, were either chatting or just doing their own thing. Yasuke, being his energetic and positive self, decided to go talk to the others.

As he was walking towards the group made up of Hayes, Wafer, Spectre and Fracture, Spectre noticed Yasuke walking towards them and waved at him. The others turned to look at him and waved aswell.

"Heya, kiddo!" Spectre greeted the samurai warmly.
"Hi!" Yasuke cheerfully said.

Sooner or later, Yasuke joined the conversation they were having. They were talking about the maps, and their favorite places to chill at.
Fracture seemed to show a little discomfort ever since Yasuke joined them. Wafer seemed to realize this, looking at the skeleton and asking:

"Something wrong, Fracture?" He asked, concerned.
"Oh, It's nothing much. It is kinda bugging me that ever since Yasuke joined us, it seems like the temperature around us..increased?? Like dude, are you a furnace?"He said.
"Excuse me??" Yasuke said, confused. He didn't realize that he emitted some sort of "aura".

Fracture may or may not have said that a bit too loudly, as the others were now staring at Yasuke. Hayes held in a chuckle, he knew goddamn well what was next.

The heroes just seemed to..stare. Yasuke attempted to not focus on the stares, and instead went to the little "parkour" zone in the lobby, to just.. try to do something fun to keep him distracted.
He decided to sit down on the "floating" platforms, that were held by two ropes, and used it as a swing. He kinda was just there, swinging, until he felt another presence in the room.
He looked to see who it was, and it was Quinn. Everyone knew her for her arrogant, narcissistic personality, so he was pretty sure of what she was gonna ask.
"Hi there, Quinn!" He cheerfully said, trying to keep up his spirits, knowing that she was probably half freezing to death.
"Hi." She bluntly said. "So i might have heard what Fracture said.... So i was gonna ask if i could just.. sit next to you.. Please?? No touching required, if your uncomfortable." She seemed to be more respectful than what the others told him about her.
"Oh yeah, of course!" He affirmed.

Quinn smiled weakly, as she quickly hopped on the platform, sitting next to the half dragon.

A couple minutes went by, and they just sat there, without saying a word. It was clear that Quinn felt much better, but still quite cold.

"If you dont mind me asking... could i please get a little closer to you??" She asked.
"Yeah, go ahead!" He smiled, warmly.(pun intended :3)

She got closer to him. They were now sitting precisely next to eachother. The two were just sitting there, nothing much they could do.
After a while, Quinn started nuzzling up to Yasuke, which made him a little shocked. He was fine with it thought, and wrapped a arm around her shoulder. She really liked the warm aura he had.