Prologue

(The Curious Cat had jolted awake in an alley breathing heavily)

Curious:where am i (it looked around)

Curious:i'm not in the ever after then that means i'm at remnant (it ran out of the alley but stopped seeing a giant tower)

Curious:i am not in remnant anymore (a flicker of light shined on it Curious looked seeing people taking picture of it)

Girl:what kind of cat is that

Girl 2:it's so pretty (Curious ran ff in a direction)

Curious:i am definitely not in Alyx world (it stopped in front of what seemed like a hotel)

Curious:i think this is a hotel (Curious saw a sign saying no cats allowed)

Curious:oh of course they would have a rule like that (it ran into an alley then transformed into a human girl she picked up a shattered mirror examining her face)

Curious:oh great i look like that Neo girl but with my fur and eyes still blue ofcourse (she looked down seeing she was wearing a purple and blue dress)

Curious:okay now to steal some poor fools wallet then stroll right in (she walked out of the alley bumping into a girl)

???:hey watch where you going (Curious saw she bumped into a girl with blonde hair and a expensive outfit on)

Curious:oh i am terribly sorry miss i wasn't looking where i was going

Chloe:you better be sorry

Curious:oh i am and as an apology gift i would like to say you have an amazing outfit

Chloe:of course i do

Curious:i can tell everyone respects you

Chloe:of course everyone adores me (she took a look at Curious dress)

Chloe:your dress is slightly pretty

Curious:thank you

Chloe:i'm Chloe Bourgeois

Curious:i already new the name for the daughter of Paris

Chloe:well tell me yours

Curious:oh my name is Cu- Cathy my name is Cathy pleased to meet you but i'm afraid this will be the last chance we meet since i'm homeless (she turned not facing her faking a sniff)

Chloe:i can ask daddy to get you a room in the hotel (Curious ran and hugged her)
Cathay:thank you so much

Chloe:let go of me (Cathy let go following Chloe inside) (in the Hotel) (they walked up to Andre who was standing by the front desk)

Andre:Chloe my dear who is this

Chloe:this is Cathy can she stay here with me she's homeless please

Andre:no Chloe (she was about to argue when Cathy stopped her)

Cathay:i'll pay for m room sir just it'll take time searching for a job so please can i stay here

Andre:alright fine you can stay as long as you get a job

Cathy:oh thank you sir you won't be disappointed

Andre:i'll show you to your new room (Andre guided her to her new room with Chloe)

Cathay:how much i it going to be to stay here sir

Andre:if your a friend to Chloe just call me Andre

Cathy:Andre how much

Andre:900 euros a month

Cathy:oh okay i'll work hard for it (Andre left leaving Cathy and Chloe)

Chloe:i wouldn't even bother getting a job i'll convince daddy to let you stay with no payment

Cathy:no it's okay Chloe

Chloe:whatever (Chloe left then Cathy laughed)

Cathay:oh that was so easy (she took a deep breath then exhaling)

Cathay:this city has so many broken hearts especially Chloe and her dumb Father but i sense something magical here (she looked out the window letting her tail appear)

Cathy:i think i'm going to enjoy it here (she suddenly had a thought)

Cathay:what the heck is euros?