Guitar Villain

(Cathy was helping in the Dupain bakery as Bob Roth came in and explained what he wanted)

Bob:so you interested

Marinette:let me get this straight you want me to design the abum cover for Jagged Stone

Bob:that's right he requested it himself i brought a veiw visuals so you can get a sense on what were going for (he showed them the album cover of XY)
Cathy:that looks ike a perfume man

Marinette:you mean ad Cathy perfume ad

Bob:either way its the direction of what were looking for more modern

Marinette:well i was thinking

Bob:don't think this is what are selling these days and uh we need a porpersol at the end of the day your up to it (Marinette looked at her parents who nodded in conformation)

Marinette:yeah okay

Bob:see you later then (he left)

Tom:my daughter famous album cover designer your gonna kill it Marinette style (they high fived)

Marinette:Cathy come and help me

Cathy:uh sure (in Marinette room) (Marinette sat in her office chair)

Marinette:you got any ideas Cathy

Cathy:uh hold on (she closed her eyes and images of Jagged then of his father she opened her eyes)

Cathy:you got a guitar

Marinette:uh there's a broom downstairs (Cathy went downstairs and grabbed a broom then came back up and held it in the air looking down)

Cathy:draw Jagged like this wth his new glasses

Marinette:but Mr.Roth said to (Cathy walked to her putting a hand on her cheek)

Cathy:trust your heart okay (she nodded as Cathy kissed her cheek and went back to her pose) (time skip) (At the hotel) (they had showed the album cover to Jagged and watch him wipe a tear)

Jagged:my pops use to pose like that when he performed

Marinette:really

Jagged:i want this one Bob

Bob:no it's not what the young auidicne wants (Fang growled at him making him yell in fright as Penny led Cathy and Marinette out of the room) (With Cathy) (Cathy and Marinette were walking back)

Tikki:how did you know he'll like it

Cathy:well Marinette designed it that's why he liked it

Marinette:yeah because of the pose

Pollen:what is that (they looked to see a fire breathing dragon)

Marinette:is that a dragon

Cathy:we need to transfor (they ran and tansformed then saved Cat Noir from getting blasted by fire)

Ladybug:Cat Noir are you alright

Cat Noir:yeah

Guitar Villain:i don't have time for this i have a concert to get to (he hoped on hi dragon and flew off)

Ladybug:we need to follow him

Wasp:no we already know who he's after (they looked at her confused)

Wasp:XY that's who hes after (she pulled out her spinning top and called the studio warning them then hanged up)

Wasp:now come on (they ran off) (at the studio) (they jumped in front of Alec and XY and Wasp grabbed XY arm)

Wasp:we need to get you out of here now (he pulled away)

XY:what is this Guitar Villain going o do to me blow me away with his guitar

Cat Noir:yes exactly

Ladybug:as soon as he's defeated we'll take you to the Eiffle tower for your live performance

XY:it dosen't really matter my roadies can project my image on stage my concerts were so ten minutes ago (the dragon swooped down grabbing him)

Wasp:guys let's take our time getting to the Effile tower (they ran off) (Time skip) (they were running up the Effiel tower at night they stopped)

Wasp:i'll deal with the dragon you defeat Guitar Villain (they split up as Wasp jumped on the dragon)

Wasp:easy Fang (Fang growled as she wrapped her spinning top around Fang as it started to fly around) Wasp:okay to the Eiffel tower (she made it fly down and crashed into the hold on the Eiffel tower)

Wasp:there (Wasp saw the magical ladybugs fix everything and saw Fang transform back into his regular self)

Wasp:aw i'll take you back home (she sent Ladybug a text then left with Fang).