{Authors Note}

Sup.

This is now my second book I am writing. I just want to say that there may be grammar or writing mistakes as I have dyslexia so that means that I struggle with writing and grammar.

So before you start to read, please take note that there will be mistakes so pls keep all the negative comments to yourself and Bare with me for this journey! I will try my best to clear any mistakes but if i miss a few please let me know.

I also just wanted to say that this is MY book so I will write is how ever I want to and I will not copy any one else's I know I would hate that if someone did that to me, I have not copied anyone's books! If there is something similar to anyone else pls let me know and I will change it right away!

Also there won't be regular updates as I'm a lazy bitch.

{Warnings}

~Violence

~Abuse

~Torture

~Sexual Assault

These are the warning please take them seriously if you feel Uncomfortable at any point feel free to skip when it is happening or then this book may not be for you. Before each chapter there will be a warning. I will not be writing any smut in this book. If you don't like that then this book isn't for you. Please do NOT READ this book if you are here to comment about negative things.

~OTHER THINGS~

I do NOT own any of the pictures i use for this book, i got them from Pinterest!

I hope you like this book i am going to try my very best when writing. Please vote or comment!

have a good day or night.

Enjoy and goodbye for now.