Chapter one: The pregnancy test/results

April 15th 2023.....

Izzy's POV

It was the weirdest day after my 17th birthday party. I didn't know what it was but I was going to find out. I was at the pharmacy by myself buying a pregnancy test stick, just to make sure I wasn't... pregnant because I'm pretty sure Jake wore a condom last night. The walk to the Zohar took no longer than l min walk to there and back to the hideout.

As I arrived back inside our hideout home, I went into the bathroom, and did my thing. After about 15 minutes of waiting,,the test results was showing a plus sign on it. Which meant that... I WAS PREGNANT!

"Ahhhh!" I screamed only for Cubby to hear.

"Uh, it everything okay Izzy?" Cubby asked.

"Uh, yeah just saw a spider on the wall, but I got it." I lied cause I didn't want to tell Cubby that I was pregnant not yet actually. But the only person I gotta tell is my boyfriend, Jake Hutchison. How am I gonna tell him? How will he react to this news? Oh my goodness... will Jake leave me for another girl?" I asked myself panicked.

"Jake better not leave me!" I told myself.

Jake's POV

"Honey, Cubby, I am home!" I told my crew as Izzy came out of the athroom.

"Hey Jake, listen do you mind meeting me in the bathroom?" Izzy exclaimed.
L to find a big spider in there?" I questioned.

"Hahaha... NO! YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE, AFTER I TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Izzy said as she dragged me into the bathroom handed me a stick as I looked at.

"So what it's just a stick that reads positive... OH MY GOODNESS!" I said shocked.

"I got anything to say about that Mr. Hutchinson?" Izzy wanted to know.

"No, because because I'm not going to be a father. OK, I am ready but not this ready. You and I are only 17. We don't know how to raise a child at this age." I panicked .

" We raise the Cubby does that count?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah, sure why not. But anyway, we are not ready to raise a child of our own. What where peter pan sink when we tell him?" I wanted to know.

" he will yell at you, than chase you around his hideout." Izzy said with her eyes closed.

"Gee, that doesn't make me feel better!" He screamed.

"OK Jake just take it easy all right the first two people we should tell is Cubby and Stormy. I mean I'm sure they won't kill you. Well at least Stormy won't, Cubby might just yell at you."  Izzy said.

"That still doesn't make me feel better. Work I'm not going to leave you. It's just that I'm not ready to be a father just yet. I just need to think about this first. But I'm happy that I did this because I want to be a partner and I know you want to be a mother you've always dreamed of becoming one someday." I explained.

"Are you sure you want to have this baby with me, Jake?" Izzy exclaimed.

"i'm ready if you are. Are you ready to go in through the process?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Yeah I'm ready." Izzy answered as we shared a long kiss.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"Well, how about you carry me to the couch me and you can watch a movie together and celebrate this magical moment in nine months." Izzy suggested.

"Okay, Ms. Green!" I answered as I picked her up from Soul as the doors of the bathroom is still open and kilometers direct to the living room so we can watch a movie together.

Once I placed Izzy on the couch and turned on the TV, grab some popcorn and started to watch a lovely, lovely, romantic movie together twilight.