Chapter Two Announcing the news to Cubby and Stormy

Cubby's POV

"Hey, Jake, Stormy and I are back from our date!" I told him as we entered the living room and saw that they were watching the end credits to Twilight.

"All right, did you guys watch twilight without us?" Stormy teased.

"That doesn't matter right now, because Izzy and I have an announcement to make."  Jake said
"Please tell us you're movinout." I pleaded.

"No... we're having a baby!" Both Jake and Izzy announced.

"What? All right, who forgot to put  a condom on?" I asked as Izzy pointed at Jake.

"Why are you putting your finger at me?" Jake exclaimed.

"You know why, Mr. I forgot to put a condom on." Izzy said.

"This is true." Jake announced.

"But anyways, congratulations who wants cake?" I asked as Stormy hit me on the back of my head.

"I'll be quiet." I told her.

Stormy's POV

" I am going to throw you the best, baby shower ever Izzy!" I told her as we hugged.

Aww, thanks Stormy that means a lot." Izzy said.

"Did you guys figure out what the gender is it?" I asked.

"No, stormy we are not even there yet. We just told you guys the news. And you're asking if we know what the gender is? That's not how it works." Izzy said.

"Are you guys thinking about moving out of the hideout? The baby will be born in 40 weeks.

"No, but we might need to get a bigger room for me and Izzy." Jake told him.

"Oh boy can I jump on your bed?" Cubby wanted to  know.

"Let me think about that Cubby... no!" Jake answered.

"Yeah, I don't want my boyfriend ending up in the hospital." I said while looking at Cubby.

"All right fine I won't jump on Jake and Izzy's bed." Cubby told us.

"I'm going to try started planning the baby shower right now." Stormy said as she left leaving me Jake and Izzy alone.

"Oh, and Izzy and I would love for you and Stormy to become godparents." Jake told them as I smiled.

"Ahhhh, yeeeees!" Stormy screamed at the top of her lungs as Cubby covered his ear.

"Hey, watch it, Storms my ears are sensitive." Cubby told her.

"Whoops, sorry about that Cubby." Stormy apologized to his boyfriend.

TBC...