"My personal Playmate" (Yandere Eclipes x Reader)

You had to go back for them...
You couldn't just leave...
You worked with them before, and you weren't going to leave them to rot any longer...
You took them in until the pizza plex was rebuilt.
You took care of them...and now they will be taking care of you~

No POV
(Y/n) use to be the daycare attendants handler, this was back when the pizza plex was still running and open to the public. It wasn't until after one night the place had been broken into leaving a majority of the animatronics scrapped and some of them damaged beyond repair. Management has decided to shut down the Mega pizza plex until further notice. Weeks turned to months...(y/n) had to get a new job to afford rent and food. They have been waiting for the day the pizza plex reopens and they can see their old friend again.

You see...before the pizza plex was shut down, (y/n) was a handler to one of the animatronics known as the daycare attendant. Eclipse it was called. The two would have all kinds of fun together, they would play with the children in the day and spend more tine together at night. The two were inseparable!! Employees, people and animatronic alike, would always see the two by each others side.. Rarely seeing them apart while (y/n) was in that day! It wasn't until it had been announced that the pizza plex will be shutting down to repair the Glamrocks, it was only ment to be just a few weeks...a few weeks they said. Weeks turned to months and (Y/n) couldn't help but miss their old working buddy and best pal. One day...they grew tired of waiting.

10:59pm
(Y/n)'s POV
It was another long shift at my long, boring job. Working in (insert job) isn't that bad, and it pays the bills.

I was in my car driving in the late night, on my way home from work. My boss has me work late most nights, but I didn't mind. My sleep schedule was already screwed up. What's a few more hours gonna do?
I pulled up to my apartment complex and parked in front if my unit. It was cold and windy. I got out, locked my car and went inside. I locked the door behind me and flopped myself on the couch, I groaned into my pillow. I felt something touch my hand, I looked up to see my cat rubbing against me. "Hey Felix..." I said as I went to pet him. "I missed ya too buddy." I sat up and Felix went on my lap as u continues to pet and rub him. I remember finding him on the streets nearly two months ago, and I've been taking care of him sense.

After a nice greeting by my little kitty, I got up and changed into a clean set of comfy clothes. I heated up some left overs and have Felix some food too before getting comfy in my bed, ready to continue binging on my favorite (anime/cartoon/series). Felix curled up next to my neck as I played the next episode. Sometime during the middle of it, I can't help but turn to the side and see an old photo I took from my old job. It was of me and Eclipse...the animatronic I use to work with. He was my best friend in that place... We use to do everything together, we would tell each other everything and I use to sneak in some night just to see him. I was hoping to go back to work with him when the pizza plex would reopen...but no news about that yet.
I started to wonder how were they doing at the pizza plex by themselves... I've seen him play games and talk to himself before but I still worried for him. He was my friend... I felt like I was going crazy without seeing them!! Its been two months too long sense I last saw him. If management won't update me on Eclipse, then I'll just have to go see them myself!
I turned off the tv and closed my eyes to sleep...tomorrow was my day off, and the day I go check on eclipse!

10:06am
(Y/n)'s POV
Today was raining...the cold wind brushed against the windows of my car as I drove down the freeway. Feeling determined to find them...I had to make sure he was okay. "Hang on buddy...I'm comming."