A BIG TIME TO BE EXCITED

I came back form my college when I realized, WAIT LET ME CHECK THE MAIL IT SHOULD BE HERE TODAY, while I soon check the mail to see a envelope saying in big words "important" THIS MUST BE IT I thought, I didn't hesitate to open it I opened it it said "you been applied for a interview

       The next morning

       I wake up with my vision still blurry as I hear my alarm make the beeping noise that drives you insane, morning already I thought to my self then I remind myself I have a interview that I got my application accepted for. I struggle to stand up as I go over to my closet to get my outfit for my interview ready. I soon brushed through the tangles in my long black hair than did my makeup

Shit it's already 12 pm I was supposed to be there at 11pm shit I grab my car keys as I rush in my car and drive away SHIT I FORGOT MY PHONE I was already 1 hour late so I didn't care that I forgot it, I arrived I thought to my self still stressing

I saw a lady right when I walked in,  How may I help you, as I went to the desk. Do you know we're room 202 is? Down the hall way to the left. Thank you. I went over there and as soon as I open the door to the room everyone attention was on me. I saw it was Min-Su my enemy. You late. Yes sorry my alarm didn't go off on time. I tried to use the old alarm didn't go off but it didn't look like it worked as he looked at me with a lifting eyebrow. Well sit down. As he said that while still half of the attention was on me.

The rest of the explaining and him asking me questions were awkward I wanted to go back to my house and cry I didn't think I would be working with my enemy this is crazy and stupid I wanted to let my dream job just go away and give up. Something was buzzing my phone I thought as I pulled it out of the left pocket of my jeans. This is Yuna who's is this? This is Chown company we were going to tell you you got the job. Thank you as I smiled and hanged up the phone. great I thought to myself even better news I knew Min-Su was going to make my life a living hell.

I knew Min-Su wasn't going to lose the chance of bully me ever since I was in middle school he bulled me, I wish I never spilled my lunch on him. Everyday when I would come to class I would have something bad happening to me everytime I spill something it would make me remember all the bad things Min did to me the thought replayed in my mind all night

The next morning

As I heard the noise of beeping again I tried to focus my vision again to see what the clock said 10 o'clock pewh a gush of relief came out. I did the same routine as I hoped in my car. I have my keys my wallet my phone everything, As I thought to myself 10:30 perfect I thought.

Arrival

I arrived I thought with no problems I went to room 202 to see Min-Su there. Why are you here Min-Su asked, I bit my lip in stress. I wanted to get this job I said as my voice trembled Min-Su slams on desk. DON'T BE PLAYING GAMES WITH ME YOUR DOING THE TO MESS WITH ME his voiced raised. I trembled to talk, n-no I before I could say any more his voice cut me off his eyebrow raised as he looked at me ok well her ill start you off easy hmm how about your my side partner. Side partner I thought already this man is like asking want free candy. Hmmm ok I said with a smile he grind your first thing to do is get me a coffee from downstairs with a evil grin. Coffee I thought I thought I was going to be doing actually things? I raised a eyebrow. You just gonna stand there or are you gonna get me my coffee? I nodded as I went out the door,coffee? I thought I was going to do what everyone else was the elevator door opened and there was several people in there I clicked my button as went down the elevator my floor I thought as I got out and got the coffee to go up stairs again.

Here is your coffee bit- I mean sir with a smile on my face

To be continued>>>