I'm there for you

I stay in the bathroom for around 5 minutes trying to calm down my breathing until I hear a knock. "Hello y/n? Are you okay? It's me Louis, I know I'm not supposed to be in the girls bathroom but I saw you come in here."

I can't even speak and don't reply. He just comes in the stall and I forgot to lock it...

He sees me on the floor, my make up messed up from the crying. "Y/n? Whats going on!?" Louis says sitting down next to me putting his arm around my shoulder.

I put my head on his chest and cry onto his chest "Y/n...you need to tell me what's going on." Louis says in a soft, soothing voice. He's voice always comforts me.

I cry into his chest for 2 minutes and it stays silent for the whole 2 minutes.

"Y/n.." Louis says "what...?" I say sniffling "whats going on?" Louis says and I just cry more.

"Amy's boyfriend..." I say "what about him? Do you know him? Is he your ex or what...?" Louis says "Yes I do know him...but he's not my ex, I never had a boyfriend before I moved here, you were my first boyfriend." I say

"Okay...then who is he?" Louis says. I can't even speak and I just cry more and more.

"I'm here for you y/n. Let me know when your ready to tell me, because this guy seems like he really did something bad to you." Louis says

I calm down a little bit. Did Louis just say he's here for me?

"We can skip school if you want?...get your mind off things." Louis says "okay...but can we stay here until everyone goes to class?" I say "of course." Louis says.

We stay in the same position we were but this time, Louis plays with my hair, which really comforts me.

10 minutes pass.

We hear the bell ring and wait another 5 minutes until everyone goes to class. But then we hear a notification buzz on both of our phones. It was the groupchat.

 It was the groupchat

"Should we tell them we're skipping?" I say "no, its fine ignore them

"Should we tell them we're skipping?" I say "no, its fine ignore them." Louis says

We get up, get our bags and get into Louis car. He drives us to his house. "My parents aren't home, my younger sister is at school but my older sister, issie, is here, she won't snitch" Louis says "okay.." I say

When we reach, Louis opens his door then opens the door for me. "Okay, gentlemen" I say laughing and he laughs too.

I stare into his dreamy chocolate brown eyes wishing this boy was mine again.

We go into his house, take off our shoes and go upstairs into his room. We put our bags down.

Louis sits on his bed and I sit next to him. I lay onto his shoulder and he puts his arm over my shoulder. "Y/n..." Louis says "yea.?" I say "can you tell me who that guy is? You don't have to but I would like to know..And I'm there for you." Louis says.

I just burst into tears again but this time, I speak. "H-H-He was the o-o-on-one who ki-ki-ki-" before I could finish my sentence "I know what you mean...you dont have to finish that!" Louis says and he pulls me into a hug.

"Dont worry y/n...we will get this fucker into jail." Louis says "but we first need to tell Amy and the group.." I say "we will, don't worry, but we will have to tell them in person.." Louis says

Both of their POVS

"Do you want to lay down?" Louis says "sure..." I say. I put my head on his pillow and he puts his on the pillow next to the one I was on.

We stayed like that for a few hours and I went on my phone for a bit. A few minutes later, I check on Louis and see that he had fallen asleep. I put my phone down and fall asleep with him.

 I put my phone down and fall asleep with him