CHAPTER NINE

Even though it felt like only a few minutes,Bree slept till morning the next day. Waking up to a the sound of cars beeping from the outside,she lifted her now , fairly rested body out of bed.
"Hey.." Bree wondered outloud at the clothes she saw the girls placed besides the dresser next to the lamb stand.
'here are some clothes we thought you might like..please come down for breakfast ' she read the note that was placed above the phone on the stand.
Bree smiled, feeling the clothes with the touch of her hand.
"Who are these people" she thought to herself, making her way into what appeared to be the bathroom within the room.
After taking a shower,she got dressed

 and started out for the door, leaving the room

"Hey, skater girl 3000, I see you found the clothes I left you" Athena sprung up from the kitchen as Bree made her way down stairs.
"Yes,their very comfy,thank you" she responded, with a smile.
"Here.. come sit by me..I wanna check out your hair" Bell expressed , seeming more than eager to get her hands on her. Bree giggled and walked straight into the living room where she sat next to the blonde girl that wore her face so perfectly.
"I can't believe just how much you look like me" she admitted.
"Kk wait till you see my mom...you two are like.. identicals..trust me " Bell hinted foundling with her brunnet hair.
" It's like we're related" she added.
"Kk won't that be a joy... I'm practically all alone as of now " Bree thought outloud then immediately feeling Bell hug her

 I'm practically all alone as of now " Bree thought outloud then immediately feeling Bell hug her

tightly around her neck.
"Nope..you got us to put up with" she said, making Bree hint a laugh one more time.
"Are you serious..you don't even know me" she wondered, turning her neck back at the blonde.
"Oh yeah...but we might have an idea.." Bell arched. Bree raised an eyebrow as Athena came into the living room with a plate full of pancakes in one hand and
a jar of apple juice in the other.
"Does the term bionic super human ring a bell" she questioned, placing the breakfast meal on the table besides the two ladies.
"Kkk oh right, I keep forgetting we were exposed" Bree laughed lightly. It had been over two years since she left for the bionic academy then later recruited alongside chase to fight crime with superhumans in metropolis.
"But don't worry...we won't tell anyone you're here " Bell told her.
"We ahhh ..have a feeling you wanna keep it that way for a while " she went on , looking down at her stomach. Ofcourse. The baby. Her entire mess of a life. It all made sense even to these strangers she knew would become her only source of support.
"Thank you guys so much..." Bree traced, heavily with gratitude.
"I promise I'll get a job immediately " she said.
"Ah no you won't..are you crazy " Athena spoke up
" Yeah Bree..what part of ' you are two  weeks deep in pregnancy and almost bled out to death ' didn't you get" Bell stressed. It was as if the brunnet hadn't been listening.
"I know but guys.." Bree tried to protest but was cut off immediately.
"No buts.. you're in critical condition" Athena interrupted.
"You want a job?..fine..your job is to remain well rested and healthy for you and the baby because this could kill you, Bree " she finished. Bree smiled.
These ladies bearly knew her personally but still felt with and for her in every way possible. It was like they were magic. Completely unreal.
"Hello..are you listening to us" Bell sounded out, snapping her out of her thought.
"No , she's probably not.. don't worry,I know what will knock her"  Athena said , raising her hand causing Bree to flinch and super speed to another couch.
"Hey ok..I get it,I get it..I hear you" she alerted her,not willing to be disfractured. She had just gotten over the sore feeling in her system.
"Good.." Athena smiled

" Athena smiled

"By the way..that was so cool." She finished, excitedly.
"Yeah..how do you even do that" Bell asked as Bree stood up and super sped into her room and back again with the purple phone in hand.
"I honestly have no idea but..I know I'm gonna start glitching out without my capsule so.." Bree traield then looked at the two ladies that seemed to want to hear more. She hadn't realized it until now, that neither of them where aware of how bionics worked.
"You might not want me to use my abilities without it.. especially now that I'm pregnant" she went on, remembering chase's five hour explanation on how best to take care of herself during the experiment .She frowned just at the mere thought of his words.
'you and I are sharing your body..you can't just use your bionics whenever you want ' she heard him echo through . At that time,Bree could not wait for him to reach his final sentence but now,all she wanted was have him speak all the more.
"Bree?" Athena called from the real world , making her jump lightly.
"Ahemm...Yeah.." she responded, clearing her throat.
"Are you ok..you kinda zoned out a bit" bell asked ,Bree nodded with an assuring smile. She definitely missed him. But he was a thing of the past ,now