Chapter-9

"Where shall we go first?" asks Ray as he jumps out of the car "I would prefer the roller coaster"

Kiera steps out, ties his shoelaces and he asks "Can we eat something first?"

"Let's find a food court here" I say looking around.

"Or I think we can go to the rides first its fine" he says quickly and Kiera straightens her back.

"Are you sure?" asks Edward shutting the door of the car before walking towards us.

"Two hundred percent"

The roller coaster was what Ray wanted to ride at first. But they didn't just let him sit on it because of his age. The ride was 14+ and he was just an 8 years old small boy.

We look for another ride and find one named Eighty sixty four which is a roller coaster with 7 cars and drives itself with people to the whole castle along with its full speed. Though children above 7 were allowed, we were still afraid to take Ray on the ride for it was a haunted castle. We stood in the line for handing the tickets.

"Stand here" says Edward to Kiera while making her stand in front of him.

"I wont be coming in the ride" she informs.

"You won't?"

She shakes her head "I'll be waiting for you guys here!"

"Somebody is scared!" I tease.

"I actually have motion sickness"

"Oh" I say "Sorry"

"Hi dudes!" says someone. I turn and see Sam standing not in the line, just beside it. I glance at my wristwatch, and then at him "You're very late"

He stares down at his watch then at me "Sorry! Just got busy with something"

"Is your something a girl?" asks Edward curiously, excitedly and in tease.

Sam frowns.

I decide to join. It's fun to tease my brother "And why I never knew about my to be sister in law?"

He tucks his hands in his pockets and apparently wonders while chewing on his lower lip and squinting "Not to be yet, but I think Edward one of your two sisters could be a good option"

"The weather is amazing isn't it?" he grins. But on looking at me his grin snaps away and he looks somewhere else with a hand behind his neck.

"Are we there yet?" asks Ray.

"Not yet Ray" replies Kiera "It'll take a while"

"I think I shall join you guys in the second ride then" says Sam.

"Take a picture of us first" Kiera hands him her phone.

He steps back holding the phone close to his face and smiles with a victory sign. We do the same "Smile!" he prolongs it. When we hear the click of the camera, we drop out hands.

Sam lends back the phone to Kiera and runs from there. It turns out that the photo he took was his selfie. Not a group picture of us.

We all sigh and frown at each other.

"Moronic rascal stupid idiot!" I seethe under my breath. All of a sudden the bulb of my brain lights up and I smirk "Kiera, send me the picture"

"Okay"

Edward stoops and ties his shoelaces. He constantly unties them and does them again, but unable to. I roll my eyes and stoop down. Our heads hit each other and he winces "What is it?"