𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊Nightly Troubles𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊Y/N's POV𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

I was having a lot of fun playing with toys at my house. my friend did end up leaving for work but she did ply with me a little. I was so happy I didn't notice time fly. soon moon cam and picked me up. I was confused and he brought me to my room. I was mad and started yelling and screaming and hitting, I didn't know what I was doing wrong but Sun took me and made me sit on a chair in the corner, I was still really mad and kept screaming.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊Sun's POV𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼
They wouldn't stop crying and I was getting frustrated. Moon grabbed soap but I stopped him "Moon, that can really upset them more, we don't need to do that. please put it down" I said worrily and he placed it down and groaned in frustration. I smiled and hugged him before turning towards Y/N and giving them their pacifier. I didn't want to give in and hug them because they might not find anything wrong with what was happening. after a while they stopped screaming but they were still crying so I turned the chair to face me. "Sunshine.. it's alright.. listen I know you're upset but it's nearly 10 after 8... I need you in bed.. please.. just listen to me. I love you sunshine (In a platonic way) but you need to know not to throw a tantrum. we deal with this a lot but you never used to fight about it.. do you wanna watch a movie? or g for a quick walk outside? perhaps warm milk? or maybe one of moons candies? anything at all I can get you?" I was nervous thinking they'd be upset more but they seemed to stop crying a little so I went ahead and grabbed one of moons meletonin candies before taking their pacifier and handing the candy to them and I watched them take it, I smiled and picked them up and turned on a movie before sitting on the floor with them and having them sit on my lap with a stuffy. tomorrow I planned on taking them back to the daycare because we didn't want to run low on supplies.