21 HEY.. ITS YOUR FAULT

scaramouche pov

apologize..... please... You left me yet you forget about me? why I loved you and you left me why why why why why why why why why why why why

ill do anything.. anything.. 

I took the knife out of the agent..

"PLEASE! I PROMISE ILL FIND OUT WHERE THEY A-"

I stabbed them again, smiling, "Shut your filthy, fucking mouth up, you disgusting, nasty piece of shit. why were you born? WHY? why didnt you manage to find her? I would do it myself but now I CANT! ARE YOU DUMB? that fox lady.. all her goddamn fault."

"My lord!"

I looked and it was another agent, " Good riddance.. do you have any information about them?"

"Yes. indeed. they are apart of the resistance, they have gained a anemo vision, and im afraid.... there are more people who like them."

I held the knife harder and it shattered, pieces scattering on the ground.

"Other people..other people.. its ...if that fucking fox lady didnt threaten that she'd kill [name] she saw me.. then I would've... I got a idea.. pffttt.. pff... you pink haired freak.. you may have more power, but I have more authority.. you useless.."

I smiled..." Get out.."

"What did you say, m-"

"get out, im not in the mood."

They scurried off, and I shut the door. The person I stabbed left a trail.. how annoying..

I opened a small room, and there it was..

the electro gnosis..

[name].. if you don't have a god to worship..

ill be that god.