reicarnatiom part 3

NO ONE'S POV

Douma was in a recovery stage so he wasn't really able to hold anything. Douma was lying on his bed zoned out. Michikatsu came back home early as it was Friday. "Douma?" "Oh yeah how are you?"  "I am fine and I brought some sushi want some?" "Yeah sure!". Michikatsu offered some sushi to him, Douma ate with his left hands. "Michikatsu san so who was the Killer?" "Oh his name is Haku, he is going to stay in life prison for 78years."  "good". Michikatsu smiled as he watched him eat and probably just swallowing the food.
After Douma finished the food he remembered he had to grade some papers. "Uhm, Douma you need help with the papers?" Michikatsu asked, Douma nodded, after Michikatsu saw the paper "Douma Idk this shit please help"  Douam sighed and sat on a chair and told how much marks should be on each question they finished after 3hrs. Michikatsu's hands was worn out and said  "doesn't your hand pain?"  "No not really doing this for 5years now" Douma replied.  "So is your hand still paining?"  "Kind of" Douma replied. Michikatsu took him to bed and slept. Douma was all warm. Michikatsu kissed in Douma's neck and hugged him and slept. They woke up amd had their breakfast. Douma gave a peck to Michikatsu's cheek. He blushed and sipped his coffee. Douma noticed the faint blush on him and smiled and brushed his long hair. "Douma why do you have so much long hair it is like 1-2meters long, inspired by rapunzel or smth?"  Michikatsu asked "No, my mother said short hair means neat and good so y'know" Michikatsu burst laughing. Douma hit is head as he wasn't able to do his hair. "Ouch"  "it didn't hurt that bad -_-"  Douma did the Ponytail of Michikatsu he went to the police station.
Douma was listening to some music when he heard a knock on the door. It was Kaigaku, Gyutaro and Ume. They came inside and gave Douma gifts and cards, "what's this for?"  "Today is Teacher's day don't you know???"  "Ohhh thank you rest of you need". They all agreed to stay here until evening. Kaigaku was in Michikatsu's room seeing his stuff as he also wanted to be a police. Ume and Gyutaro was in Douma's room. "Dis I get good grades Douma sama?"  "Yes you did I think you got above 80% and I remember Gyutaro he got 95%"  Douma said, they all jumped in happiness. "What did I get?!" Kaigaku said, "you got 89%" Kaigaku jumped in happiness and fell over they laughed as Kaigaku got up "ay that's not funny"  "that is though sit here" Douma said.
"You three want some food, will I order some?" Douma asked "yeah I am hungry, can I have pizza?"  "Ramen" "McDonald's". Douma got Gyutaro ramen, Ume some pizza and Kaigaku got his McDonald's. They all gobbled on the food and them Gyuatro asked "Douma sama are you not gonna eat?" "No, I am not hungry"  "oh ok". They all ate their foods.
"I am bored pets play a game!" "Sure lets play it" Douma agreed "how about T or D ume?" Kaigaku said "yeah that'll be fun!" Ume said. Gyutaro just joined cuz he didn't give a shit.

Ume: ok brother Truth or Dare?
Gyutaro: dare
Ume: I dare you to got to the balcony and say I am gay
Douma: holding his laughter
*Gyutaro goes to the balcony*
Gyutaro:  I AM GAYY!?
Random person: Good for you!
Kaigaku: Bahahahahhahahaha
Douma: *demon screeching sounds*
Ume: hahahaahhaha
Gyutaro: ok ok, Douma sama Truth or Dare
Douma: Truth
Gyutaro: Who was your first crush?
Ume: oOoOoh tea!☕️
Douma: it was a girl named Kotoha
Ume: Kyaaa! such a cute name
Douma: Ok Kai Truth ot Dare?
Kaigaku: Dare
Douma: I dare you to do cartwheel
Kaigaku: uhm- ok
(Tries to do it but falls)
Douma: Omg are okay
Kaigaku: I am fine but, Ume Truth or Dare?
Ume: Truth
Kaigaku: who is your crush?
Ume: Imma Aromantic remember that Kai
Kaigaku: No my tea spilling friend😭
Ume: 🗿
Douma: I think you should go home now it is 5pm if it gets darker you can't go home
Ume: are you kicking us out?
Douma: no no, Michikatsu is like a 'homie' to me he'll get disturbed and probably smack yiu in your sleep
Gyutaro: Okay then! Bye Douma sama!

(They all leave Douma)

Douma sighed and cleaned the house. He then laid down in bed and slept. Michikatsu just came back he woke Douma up. "Douma wake up I brought food" Douma woke up an rubbed his eyes and ate the food and again slept. "Lemme guess someone was here?"  "Yes some of the students came" Douma was snuggled into Michikatsu for some warmth in this gloomy weather.

--------
Next is smut