Reveal of the ice butterfly boy ???

*No one's pov*

Yoriichi walked in the scene and said "you guys gonna do it?" "No, wtf bro he was bored so he came here" "ok Imma head out". Yoriichi left and Michikatsu was a blushing mess. It was morning and Douma woke up seeing Michikatsu's hair down for the first time, Douma felt something in his stomach and his face  was heated up.

*Douma pov*

What what is this feeling? What is this feeling disgusted-? No, it was smth butterflies nooo. I wonder if I ask Michikatsu san about this bur he is sleeping tho, wait the red thing went away. I should get some food to eat. I went down seeing Yoriichi sitting and was seeing Michikatsu's sword. "Hi! Yoriichi righ t do you mind making some food for me?" I said "No of course not why do you want?" I gladly said "Rice with soya and egg?" "Coming right up, take a seat" I took a seat and waited. He handed me the food it, he offered me some natto too. I took it mixed and ate it. I finished it and said "You cook good food, it was so good" "thanks never got complimented in a while" I smiled and said thanks and I walked up the stairs to see Michikatsu. I saw him gone, so I thought he might have went for a mission as his hashira uniform wasn't there. I left the house and waved bye. I reached the cult. I sat down  and people came in. "Please tell me what to do, my father kicked me out and everyone here isn'tgiving me a job" "please come down fellow human, You may work here for 100¥ a day? And a place to live I will buy you some land for your home" "oh thank you  jere some money that I had left" she hands me 50¥ (pls dont attack me I don't know japanese currency ok😭✋️) the others came and I advised them one by one. God am I a cult leader or a therapist for good gawd. I finally finished all I made about 70,000¥ it is a but less but I will work with that 20,000¥ is enough for a week and 50,000¥ for my parents I'll leave now. I left the cult and went to my estate for training. I saw Gyokko and Rui kun making art there "oh hello uncle, look I made this landscape" "Douma sama look I drew your breathing style themed pot" "Ah these are lovely I will surely hang  your photo Rui and Gyokko I will place some flowers in then if you don't mind" "that is totally fine" I said and I went to train my breathing style and my speed. I need to check on  my flexibility too. I went to the training ground seeing Ume and Aoi training "FIGHT ME!" "Nah bro" "Fight me blue hashira!?" I found Aoi pretty cute in her talks but I agreed to fight with him. She charged at me she was flexible too I was blocking his attacks but he just kept rapping her body into mine, but I threw her too hard to the ground. Aoi got hurt in her back "ok blue hashira stronger" I chuckled and bandaged her then I took emy sword and practiced my breathing style. "Ice breathing sixth form, dance of ice dragon"...........

*No one's pov*

From Douma's  standing position three dragons came blowing a freezing wind which freezes lungs of the opponent. "Ice breathing 1st form ice spikes" From Douma's sword ice spikes came out of the sword and pierced the trees. "Ice breathing 2nd form ,icy butterflies" Douma practiced all 8 forms. Douma got some cuts and some cold ice chunks on his body. Douma cleaned himself and got a mission for him and Rui together.
Douma got ready and waited infront of Rui's estate ,the boy came and went to the forest they were supposed to go. Douma parted ways. Rui got a little scared but remembered all he trainings with Gyutaro all the poisoning methods.
#funfact: Rui's sword is like Shinobu's sk in the final arc he is going to fight uppermoon 7, mitsuri.

*Rui pov*

I parted ways with Douma and was little scared but remembered to how to poison. I heard a scream nearby, I ran in that direction. Rui saw lowermoon 4, ashiko (a made up character) Ashiko looked at him and said "wow, another meal for me" I realized she can manipulate water, so she drown me, I striked with my poisonous sword at her filled with wisteria. I stabbed her eye, Asiko couldn't react but let out a big gush of water out of her hand I dodged it and pulled my sword out. "Insect breathing dance of the butterflies" I sliced her chest and stood there to see if the poison works which I made with Douma and Gyutaro.

*Ashiko pov*

My head it isn't off! Oh that's the sword he is fighting with that will take a huge sum of strength to cut my head. Wait why am I bleeding from everywhere blood! Blood is filled in mouth!

*Rui pov*

Ah lovely the poison worked. "Y'know demon I make poison with wisteria flowers and  it is filled in my sword in every single spot. Cool isn't it? Oh my bad your dead!? That is so stupid of me I apologize" I saw there were some survivors 5 of them and I took them to a safe spot and went to find more demons.

(With Douma)

I was running, but I had no sense of a demon around. I smelled a scent of a demon nearby a similar odour. I was stopped with a man in a pool of blood seeing ,seeing Inosuke?! "Ahh look who is here my father isn't it or may I say stepfather?" "What your alive" Some liquid started rolling down my eyes.

*No one's pov*

"You weren't able to save my mother how pathetic can you be?!" Douma looked so shocked he was in a verge of a panic attack. Inosuke pounced on him scratching his check. Douma back up, "I a  sorry please don't do this!" "Ha! Do you think I'll stop!? Why did you leave me and why didn't you save my mom!?" Douma was there bloodied, Douma looked at Inosuke and still had that same blue gem which Inosuke used to play with when he was young. "Look I still have y-your gem!" Inosuke looked at him confused and remembered when he used to play with the gem with the hashira. Inosuke couldn't decide and came down from the tree and started crying. Douma went near him to comfort him "Inosuke listen you can still be on our side, its your choice I don't want to kill you either" "But what about the others?" "I will see about that". Douma gave him a piggy back Then told his Kasugai crow too tell Rui to go back with any survivors there. Douma went back and presented himself infront of Master muzan "yes my child and the demon here?" "Yes, muzan sama this was my friends child so if put him to the teat of not eating a human may I keep him?" "Yes you nay, let me call the other hashiras". All the other hashiras presented there  "Douma are you insane!  You brought a Demon?!" Hakuji shouted, Michikatsu looked shocked ume and Gyutaro were whispering. Gyokko was disagreeing with idea of keeping him. Rui and Enmu  thought it will be just like Tanjirou then. Douma cut his own hand and narechi blood started rolling Down. Inosuke wanted to suck the blood but resisted and didn't eat it. Souma was happy and bandaged his arm and Inosuke was now one of Ice butterfly boys.
Ume was happy and Nezuko,Tanjirou and the others got to know too. Inosuke and Tanjiroubecame good friends. And Aoi always stole food from him so they were frenimies but from Both of them from their depth of the heart they used to care about eachother. Douma was  happy for Inosuke and went to his room and locked the door.

He came into his room and saw the poison he had been consuming for a year, he drank it. Douma was trying his best not to gag it out he was abiut pass out. Douma got to the bed and slept. He woke up with the stomach pain but ignored it.
Because anyway he had been consuming it for a year. Douma went down stairs to meet Michikatsu.

Michikatsu said of his arm was okay, Douma nodded and gave a peck. Michikatsu blushed and Douma went to help Ume with the cooking. Douma helped her in the cooking the fish, the chicken and the rice. Ume did the plating.  Gyutaro served. Rui served water and Enmu placed the glass and everyone ate together.
_______
Author: eek 1485 words that is alot after the ending line tho. I wonder what Mitsuri Kanroji will think in this twist today. Hope you enjoyed it blue berries <333