September 11 2023

We didn't rush to make our relationship public. We both know that it can't be held a secret forever. Especially when you're in the spotlight with eyes watching. But still we keep as much as we can to ourselves, we have both agreed on that.

J is the next performer to go onto the red carpet and since we're not official, I just watch him from behind the curtain together with his managers.

We stood right at the end of the curtain and the photographers were getting ready to get their shots of J. He is so used to the carpet vibe by now, but I still notice a slight hint of nervousness on him. I grab his hand gently and he turns around to meet my eyes. I smile to calm his nerves. He squeezes my hand slightly and takes a straight step toward me. All of a sudden he pecks my lips, which from the outside could look like two seconds, but for me it felt way longer and deeper. Flashes from the other side of the carpet meet my eyes when J pulls away and it's only then when I realize that there's a gap where some people on the side can see us.

"You always have lip balm on, I needed some." J tells me with a smirk on his lips that now have traces of my lip balm. I glance at the people rushing to check their photos in their cameras and whisper "We're busted..". J follows my glance, turning around to face the carpet. "Well it's not a secret that I love you." he shrugs slightly and walks onto the red carpet with his smoothest walk after receiving his cue.

I just stand still with my jaw slightly dropped and look at him posing perfectly with the least effort possible. He knows what he's doing. And with that I don't only mean to the camera, but to me as well. He turns his head to the left where I'm standing in awe and even with his sunglasses on, I know for a fact that he just winked at me. That guy I swear..