The Attacker

I walked into my room and my jaw dropped.

"What the fùck Chase!???" He and Ana looked like deers caught in headlights.

Ana was on my bed with a bra on her head and was examining a lacy panty. There were clothes all over my bed. Chase stood near my chest of drawers and was examining another panty with polka dots. He had three or four bras thrown over his right shoulder.

"Oh shìt." He dropped the panty on the floor. I ran towards him in an attempt to hit him but he dodged my attack and made a run for it. He ran all around the room and through the door. I ran after him down the stairs.

"Chase you bastard get back here!! Give those back to me"

"Neverrrr" He replied in a sing song way.

"I'm fùcking going to kill you!!"

I jumped over the sofa and caught his arm. I dragged him down and sat on top of him.

"You bìtch get off me. You're too heavy you need to eat a little less." He struggled under me and I twisted his arm behind his back which made him groan in pain.

Pulling out my bra from his hand I laughed like an evil witch from some Disney movie. I got into the mood and held my bra up in the air as if I won a trophy. You could see a halo around my bra. Chase saw the moment and threw me off his back. I fell with a thud and he ran away not before sticking his tongue out in front of my face.

I got on my feet and looked around to see if someone saw what just happened. I didn't want the incident with Levi to be repeated. In the corner of the main hall was pillar and next to it was a window. I saw a shadow move past it and chills ran down my spine. Levi and Frank were still asleep. Chase just ran upstairs. Ana was in the room obviously and she wasn't like the shadow I saw. Ray was in the bathroom.

I ran upstairs in fear and caught hold of Chase and pointed towards that window.
"Hey let go!!" He laughed but stopped when I didnt say anything.

He saw my panic stricken face and scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Are you okay?"

"T-that window.. somebeody was t-there. Shadow. It ran..." he left go of my hand and ran to the window. He cursed loudly.

He came back up to me with a serious face. "They were there. I saw the car. The one that tried to run over Ana. They were there Melissa!" He held my shoulders and shook me. "Melissa this shìt is serious are you sure you dont want to tell the police about it.

I want to Chase I want to so bad. They will take Ana away. You saw her face when I said police. She was terrified. She.... They'll question her Chase. She's five. Those men are dangerous. Why am I the one to get those messages. What if I dont listen to the sender and give her to the police. They might come after us. The might kill us. What if the killers come to the police and claim to be her parents. They will kill....

Chase snapped his fingers in front of me. "I asked you something? Should we or should-"

"No!! Don't do it." I screamed even though we were just fifteen inches apart.

"Don't do what?" Frank's voice entered the conversation.

"I uh I mean that-.." I noticed a red lacy material peeking through Chase's night suit.

"Ch-Chase stole my panties!!" Frank laughed at what I said and Chase was rendered speechless.

I pulled onto the fabric and it revealed my panty. Frank laughed even harder and Chase's eyes were as wide as cookies.