Dream.

The sound of something being dragged on wheels woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the nurse wheeling my medicine table away.

What's the time?

I looked up at the clock but it was too dark. After adjusting to the dim lighting I figured the numbers on the clock and concluded that it was 2:45am.

I looked back at the nurse and she gave me the usual fake smile filled with sympathy.

I hadn't seen her before had I? Maybe she was just a substitute or a trainee. 2:45am..... Right! she must be the one on the night duty...

My head started hurting again and my vision became blurry.

Bloody painkillers.
______________________________________

"Hey wake up..Mel!! Pshh... wakey wakey. Bitch wake up."

Who fucking dares to wake me up???

I opened my eyes and saw Ray leaning over me.

"What?" My voice was hoarse.

"The plan."

"Oh right!" I was wide awake now. We had to find who it was...

Fuck.. my head.. it hurts

"Are you okay? Should I call the doctor?"

"No I'm fine. What's your plan? "

"So I went to talk to Chase after leaving the room. We both came up with this plan that we will drug the person in the security room. By 'we' I mean me and Chase and you will stay here. We'll contact you through video call so that we stay in touch and you can see what's happening."

I couldn't argue. I couldn't even get off my bed at this point.

"So yea we'll go in there. Watch the tapes. And you can watch them as well."

"How will you drug them? "

He smirked and lifted his hand to show me a tiny brownish translucent bottle with a white label on it.

"And where did you get that from?"

"Do I seriously need to answer that?"

Duh. We're in a hospital he probably flicked one from somewhere

"Here take this." He handed me ear phones and his phone.

That reminds me.. where is MY phone?
"Ray where is my phone?"

He had a blank expression.

"Uh.. it broke during the fight. It got smashed when the wooden shelf fell on it.

I just stared at him with wide eyes.

"Calm down. Your sim card was fine so I put it in my phone and I'm using my spare one. I'm giving you my phone. Be alert I can give you a video call at any moment."

That's when the door opened and Levi, Chase, Frank and Ana entered the room.

Ray shifted in his seat and hid his spare phone as well at the other stuff under my pillow.

"Hey honey are you alright?" Levi spoke. She was about to cry.

Frank held my hand tightly. Chase gave me a small smile. He still wasn't over the fact that he killed someone.
Anna was.. just staring at me. Her piercing gaze was kind of scaring me now. We still hadn't talked to her about all this. After we find out who picked her up we might be able to fish some answers out of her.