Author's Note: 1

11.09.2023

While I'm not sure if many people are closely following this story, I felt the need to at least post something regarding the status of this story. First off, I am dying to edit this story, but I cannot due to its recent entry into Watty's 2023. Thus, regrettably, I'm required to maintain a posting cadence as well as leave my chapters untouched. However, I will remain trudging forward to fuel the small (by small, I mean next to microscopic) hope that I could possibly win the Watty Awards. I am fully aware of how unlikely that is, but a little hope never hurt anyone. If you weren't aware, this story has gone through no editing since the beginning, with the exception of the correction of a few typos here and there. It also has very minimal planning. Now that I am close to being 40 chapters in, there is so much that I would like to tidy up, just to make the story flow a little better. I initially started this as a project to help me get out of my own head, but now that the story has garnered a small following, I feel that it deserves a little more than cohesive brain vomit. Thus, at the conclusion of the Watty Awards, this story will be going though massive edits. 

Also, I completely messed up the titling of the chapters around the middle of the story. Every time I look at it, I want to change it so bad, but I can't due to that editing rule. Come October, that will be the first thing I change. 

The most important purpose of this note is that I plan to be wrapping up the first season of this story. No worries, I shall be posting the second season of the story under the same book so that there will be no need to search for the next part. Initially, I wanted to take a small break, but due to the posting cadence mentioned above, I will not be doing that. Maybe I'll do it in October, when it's all finally over. 

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who has been reading and keeping up with this story. From those who have been here since the very beginning, to those who picked it up recently. I sincerely thank you, with all my heart. You are what has motivated me to keep pushing through. 

Thank you.

And I hope you continue to enjoy reading my story.