Time travel

(Benit was the Volturi Kings mate. He was only able to watch as his mates lost everything and he lost everything. He is also the best friend to Alice and Jasper. Benit has almost the same abilities as Aro and Alices but his is way different. If he touches someone he can see the future while also being able to pin point what he can change and can't change. This start when the battle happens and the battles not a vision it's real.)

Benit touches his mates shoulders "Please just think about this!" Aro pushes his hand off him and waves at two of his guards who grab Benit and pull him away from the kings. Once the kings know their mate is away they start the fight. As the battle begins each one of Benits mates fall. The guards accidentally let go of Benit as they watch their last king fall. Alice watches as her best friends last mate falls. She looks at Jasper and sees him nod. She runs and catches Benit as he falls to the ground. She helps him stand back up as she holds her hand out to her best friend. Benit wipes a tear and takes her hand. He watches as the future flashes in front of his eyes. He blinks and looks at his best friend who nods "I will miss you but that's the best bet. With the stone I have and with the help of Belle. We can send you back in time to save them. You won't be just saving them but saving everyone else too." Benit looks at her "So your saying I can finally save them!?" Alice nods and looks at Jasper who walks over to them with Bella holding onto his arm. Bella takes Benits hand while Alice puts the stone in his hand. Bella looks at him "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Benit nods "Maybe I can save them." She smiles and kisses his cheek "Then be safe." Benit nods and closes his eyes as he fills Bella push her abilities towards him. He fills the stone burn into his hand and then he fills a pull. When he opens his eyes again he is standing in the same field but way back in time. He smiles and runs to Greece. When he gets there he sees that it's around the time Aro and Marcus first meet Cauis. He slowly walks to his mates. He watches as Marcus glances at him and gasps softly seeing the soulmate connection. Marcus holds his hand out to Aro who takes it before looking back at Benit. He smiles softly and runs over too Benit and hugs the other male "I never thought I would meet you. Your so beautiful." Benit smiles "Your all beautiful too." From that day own Benit made sure to change the future for the kings.