beautiful mistake~camile

Camille had her arms around someone. She had a lot to drink and couldn't remember what happened that night. She slowly opened her eyes to see h/c hair in front of her. Her heart started to raise. She blushed a lot and didn't really know what to do.

She was able to wiggle herself free before she got a call from Angela about the case they where working. She picked up and when into her bathroom in the next room over. "Hello?" She  asked rubbing her eyes trying to wake up fully. "Hey it's Angela." She said to her.

"Oh hey now isn't the best time." Camille said to her. This raised a few questions for Angela then she remembered. "oh my gosh!!! You and Y/n hooked up. You have had the biggest crush on her for so long." Angela said, cami could tell Angela was smiling.

"Um... yeah, she is in my bed." She said to her. Angela was clearly happy that both of her friends got together. "Angela, we made a beautiful mistake. I don't even know if she likes me like I like her." Camille said. "Oh she likes you Camille. The way she looks at you."

Camille sighs a bit and moved her hair out her face. "I'll see you at the lab Angela." She said before hanging up. She had really fallen for Y/n since they met. She didn't want to lose her. She just know she was in love for the first time in a long time.