Chapter 1

(There's going to be a lot of changing POVs between Ethan and Mike)

I sat in the front seat of my uncle's car, Hawkins was going to be a homophobic, racist, little town with stupidity running high but at least people won't know what happened in Italy so I can make friends but it is going to be hard because I haven't socialized(besides my parents or cousin) with someone since I was 9 so it is going to be hard, real hard to make friends.

"Ay kiddo, we're here" My uncle said and I shrugged and got out of the car.

"Kiddo, I'm gonna get your stuff inside, you can go to the arcade if you want" My uncle said and I nodded. He gave me the directions to the arcade and I started to make my way to the arcade.

(SKIP)

I walked inside, people were walking around, doing what people who play at arcades do, watch other people play games until it is their turn or to make high scores so they can feel proud in themselves but I am different, I like to play for fun, not to get high scores though I do watch people play sometimes if I'm bored but it's usually people who play games that I play.

"Watch out" Some kid I bumped into said, he looked kinda bulky and stupid. I walked around until I saw Space Invaders, back in Italy I got a high score that no one could beat but I only care about having fun.

(SKIP)

I stopped playing Space Invaders as my hands started to hurt and I was really hungry. As I walking to the exit I bumped into someone.

"Watch out" The guy snapped, he had raven black hair, he was watching I believe his friends pay porn or something, but I didn't care about them I cared about the guy I bumped into, why? Because he's cute, he had raven black hair like I said before, he had black hole eyes and his hair looked nice.

Mike POV

I stared at the person who bumped into me and he stared back. He was taller than me, probably by 3-4 inches, his lips were real red but not like they hurt or there was something wrong with it, he was wearing a sweatshirt and navy black leather pants that made him look hotter than he already looked. Wait, did I just call him hot? I can't think of a boy in that way! I turned away from him and I looked at him in the corner of my eye as he walked away.

Ethan POV

That kid was real cute, the fluffy raven black haired but usually the guys I find attractive are either: older than me by a lot, not real, straight so he must be straight, also he was probably 4 inches shorter than me after all I am tall, my mother is-was taller than my father. My father was 5.11 and my mother was 6.3, a big difference but they were the same age at least.

I brought a cigarette out of my pocket, I know they're bad for your lungs but I ain't addicted to them I just want to die quicker because
1: I lost my parents who were my only friends(I did have friends it's just that they all moved away when I was 9)
2: I have been depressed and a bit suicidal since I started to get bullied 
3: I just want to die because everything is shitty, sure, my uncle doesn't have any children but he does have a secret girlfriend or something here but there still is my cousin that I actually like.

"You shouldn't smoke" I turned around and it was none other than the raven haired beauty with a brown haired kid with a bowl cut.

"I ain't addicted to these darling, I just want to die faster, bellisimo" I said. Why did I say bella? Well bella in Italian means beautiful so I just called him beautiful because he is.

"First of all my name isn't Bellisimo, that name sounds weird, anyways lets go Will, that kid must have some serious problems if he thinks my name if Bella" The raven haired beauty said. Ah, so his friend is Will, I was also happy he didn't know what bella meant in Italian but I was also sad because I couldn't see what a blush would look like on him.