Back agine?

Kahaisah: that morning I had went to the store because I needed food so I ran to rasheedahs house to talk to her about sah-sah and when I got to the door I saw a note that said I'm coming for them. So I started banging on the door. What "rasheedah said". I opens the door and gave her the note and she gave the note to mike.

Mike:After I saw the note I paniced.... When kahaisah gave me the picture I just new sah-sah pit the note on our door but why.I asked sheedah if she new why and she said no. Then I remembered that I put his son in jail for robing my house but I'm gonna get into that. I looked at sheedah and she looked at me , start packing "I said." I know sah-sah and he will get his goons to come kill us till he gets what we want. Rasheedah: after Mikey told us to pack I ran up stairs and packed a month of cloths and the extra cash I keep in a safe in the wall. When I went down stairs every one was gone but Mikey. Were the kids go " I said " they went with kahaisah " he said ". I asked where we were going he said don't worry. As we pulled up to this great big house I saw his mom out side waving to us, I put my head down and sighed because I don't really like her because she's to cocky.