something new

Mike: I had just got out the shower cuz I'm going over rasheedas house to see the kids. Me and rasheedah been kicking it lately but I don't think she wants to take it to the next level but I do. I'm thinking about asking her to go to lunch but idk yet.

Rasheedah: mikes on his way so I gotta wear something sexy. So I put on my red half shirt and my cut jean. I was holding mylah when I herd the doorbell , its mike. I answerd the door and gave him a hug, I asked him if he wanted something to eat but he said no so I went up stairs.

Kahaisah: I was on my way to sheedahs house when I saw sah-sah, I was confused because I could of sware Mikey beat him dead so I followed him. While I followed him he went to a dangerous part of north philly so I took a picture of were he was and went to sheedahs house. When I got there I rung the door bell and Mikey answerd the door. I was confused but I let it role down my back. I walked in and gave mylah a hug and a kiss. While I was playing with mylah I notice the blushing and staring between sheedah and Mikey so I asked the if they wanted to go out for lunch.

Rasheedah: I was glad that kah said that so I said yes and so did Mikey. So I grabbed my keys and we both got in the car. We went to chillies and did a lil talking . when we got back it was late and the cops were doing patrols so I told Mikey to spend the night.