I

"Sometimes, kindness isn't enough to make people adore you, but setting dominance always works" -The Queen

The story of an extraordinary boy with an extraordinary love story.

Top Taehyung
Bottom Jungkook

___________________

Long ago in the Kingdom of Immortals, Lived a queen.

A Queen especially for his song of pacification, they say whoever hears the the song, doesn't live another day to tell the tale, it was a dead man's tale, whoever it is, Even if the God himself hears the music he isn't given another day.

A Queen loved by all but feared by them too.

The power he held was fucking exquisite.

Everyone desired power like him.

But he wasn't given the title of the queen always. He earned it.

With hardwork, with power, with betrayal, with love.

He was considered as the God of art themselves.

His paintings as if will come out of the canvas and show their stories to you, each painting showing thousands od words.

His dance is so graceful even peacocks stop to admire.

His voice so soothing you could get addicted.

"Art is a language with no words" he said.

"Art makes you naked"

"But art helps you show your real self to the world"

"Whoever you show the world you are, art shows them the real you"

"It's scary how intriguing it is."

Beautiful words written in the book of gold.

But every great power needs an even greater power to check it from getting put of control.

The queen had one too.

The King.

The King was said to be one of the most powerful.

He trusted his queen blindly, he knew his queens choices would always be right.

But how?

How did the two most powerful souls meet? Was it destiny? Was it fate?

__________________

The King of Immortals, Kim Daehyun sat firm on his throne, a small boy sitting beside him, The prince, looking curiously at scene unfolding infront of him.

The queen was dealing with the problems of the mortals.

A strange one.

"All hail to Queen!"

"What is it that troubles you, my mortals?" The queen, Kim Chungha, spoke with such dainty voice, it could make a stone melt.

"A strange boy has entered our borders, your Highness, Today is the day you shall meet him"

"Please make place for the child"

The people walked and stood at the side, the door opened and an innocent looking boy entered, his head held high, his walk so graceful yet powerful, it was as if there was a group of powers protecting him, his ambience depicted kindness.

"Your highness" he bowed.

"What is your name, child?"

"Jeon Jungkook"

The boy sitting next to the king stood up, the stares on the queen diverted towards the prince.

He held his hand forward, on his knees infront of the boy. Jungkook put his hand forward on his palms and the other one kissed it, making the younger blush.