Movie queen's domineering fans (25)

The Qiao family didn't take Qiao Zixin's threat seriously, and they were called by the police the next day. Each of them had borrowed money from Qiao Zixin, and some families of three borrowed money separately, without telling each other. Qiao Zixin has WeChat chat records and bank records. Although not everyone has them, he can run two or three at most, because they did not only borrow money once.

If you don't pay back the money you owe, you won't be sentenced, and you can't force it, but the police coming to your door is scary enough for ordinary people. What's more, they are all face-saving people. The strange vision of neighbors and colleagues makes them more uncomfortable than the police.

When Qiao Zixin went home before, he would silently throw away a few small jewelry and cosmetics in the room. She had made trouble for the first time. Before finding out who it was, Qiao's father and Qiao's mother became angry first, and blamed her for treating her family as a thief, and said it was nothing for relatives to give away small things.

This time, Qiao Zixin reported these items as stolen items and provided photos with those items in his previous selfies. The suspected candidates were the women and children of those houses. The scope was narrowed and it was easy to investigate. Even when the police came, her cousin was Wearing a platinum and diamond necklace she lost!

The Qiao family cannot go to work or go to school. There are many Qiao Zixin fans in the local area. They have found out these people and promoted their misdeeds. People who don't like to watch gossip on the Internet now know what good things they have done. No matter who you think in private is right or wrong, it must be a joke to Joe's family, who dare not look up even when they go out.

Qiao Zhipeng's eyes were red with anger, and he yelled at home and said angrily: "Anyway, things are making a lot of trouble, just make it even bigger, so that she can't be a star! Isn't there that kind of interview on the show? Let's cry and sully. Her reputation depends on how crazy she is!"

Father Qiao yelled sharply, "You shut up! You still don't think there are too many people lost? What do you do on the show? Let others watch jokes? I have no money to raise my son and wait for my stepdaughter to raise my son? We call our Qiao family all bullies What a waste?"

"Does that leave it alone? If we don't go, Aunt Yu can always go, right? She's a real mother."

"Enough, don't mention it again."

Qiao Zhipeng slammed the door and returned to the house. He didn't continue to insist on the face, but he thought in his heart that he must deal with Qiao Zixin.

Qiao Zixin knew their personalities best, and had hired someone to stare at them. Upon discovering Qiao Zhipeng's plan, he directly transferred the debts they owed her to the debt company. She didn't care about the money either, she told the debt-requiring company directly that she didn't want a cent for the money she wanted. There was only one request. If it didn't break the law, she would scare them and scare them until they didn't dare to trouble her again. .

This debt-requiring company was started by a local gangster, and I heard that it is quite talkative. Qiao Zixin has heard many deeds of the other party, and the locals have an instinctive fear of this person, so it is more appropriate to ask him to do this. !

Sure enough, less than a week after the debt company acted, the Joe family was all persuaded. They still have to live in the local area, how can they live their lives when they offend the bullies? Although they didn't do anything and didn't swear, but every day a few strong men with big tattoos and five big and three big tattoos talk to them, the influence is very bad, they are all trembling with fright. Qiao Zixin's move was particularly cruel, hitting a snake and seven inches, completely grasping their weakness, so that they would not dare to provoke her from the bottom of their hearts.